7. Mad Hatter

We paint white roses red,

Each shade from a different person's head

You four grouped at Main Street, soon before Ace's apology, you took a picture of Ace's panicking face secretly as you found it funny as hell.

"This won't go well at all!" Ace complained, walking to his dorm with dread, Yuu rolled his eyes "Come on, grow a pair Ace" you teased, shrugging your shoulders when he shot you a petty glare, to which you winked, making him go red.

"We have time before classes, so come on!" Grim urged Ace, Yuu put a finger to his chin, wondering out loud "Yeah, plus, I wanna see the other dormitories" you nodded in half sincerity, you didn't really care, but this dorm prefect intrigued you quite a bit.

"This isn't a show!... Damn it!" Ace stopped in front of a mirror, where the rims were supposed to be, there were trump cards, an open book laid at the bottom. Before anyone could do anything, you haphazardly, shoved Ace into the mirror before launching yourself into the mysterious mirror.

When you opened your eyes you were in a completely new setting, there were trees that were cut to have a shape that was similar to a heart, red roses being a trademark wherever you looked, you were enthralled at the aesthetic. You turned to the building, it was completely the opposite of Ramshackle dorm, it was actually not beaten and broken down!

"Woah! Your dorm is completely different from ours! It's so gorgeous!" Grim complimented, looking around curiously, while Yuu sighed "The comparison is making me depressed, stop it" Yuu sighed out, to which you pat his shoulder "Ours just have some personal charm to it, doesn't it?" You chuckled, making Yuu sigh a bit more.

"Crap, crap, I gotta get these roses painted" a voice muttered, you all turned to it, "Oh someone's here" Grim pointed out, "I couldn't tell" you sarcastically answered, Grim hopped onto your shoulder.

Your attention was drawn to a boy with the hair color similar to Ace's ginger hair, but it was longer, his bangs tied up away from his face, you noticed that he had a small red diamond on his left cheek, his grass green eyes turned to your group curiously.

"Oh, careful, any plaint splatters and it's off with my head" he warned, 'There's that phrase again...' you pondered, putting a hand on your hip. Ace and Deuce seemed visibly confused on why this new ginger was... painting roses?

"Huh? What're you doing with the roses?" Ace asked, confused at what the fellow ginger was doing, "Why, I'm painting them of course" the diamond branded boy answered merrily, you would think Ace and Deuce wouldn't be as surprised as you and your dorm mates are, but nope.

"Huh?! Why would you do that?" Ace questioned, he seemed more surprised than he probably should've been. "Why not just grow red ones?" You blurt out, and the rose painter only laughed out loud, making you even more confused.

"Hmm, aren't your reactions so cute!" The new boy commented, smiling at you guys. But that didn't answer anyone's questions on why he was painting colors onto flowers.

"Speaking of cute, it seems that you guys brought the oh so infamous female student~" His lime eyes trailed to you, making your lips purse into a line. "Oh please, what are they saying about me now?" You snarled, crossing your arms.

"A lot, I have to admit, one went around saying that you were a succubus, another one said that you were satan's daughter...." the orange haired boy commented nonchalantly, you immediately rolled your eyes "Don't lump me with those sluts" you commented, your business partner, Valentino came to mind. "So they do exist..." Deuce wondered out loud, before turning red the more he thought about it.