19. Housewife Radio

In the sewing machine, I've lost myself, 

memories inside my heart are there to grieve 

"H-huh?! What- where?!" Riddle exclaimed, bolting up in his place, his breath was erratic and appearance was disheveled. "He's awake!" Trey exclaimed triumphantly, looking up at his group, but his moment of triumph was quickly turned over as Deuce and Ace were crowded around your body.

Your head was laying in Deuce's lap, one of your uniform sleeves were torn and almost completely ripped off of you, your hair was released from its usual style. Speaking of your hair, it seemed to have shrunk...?

Well it seemed more tame and less bold, the volume of it has decreased, you looked much more human... even with those unnatural characteristics like your eyes and hair color.

[Name]

The name flashed in his head again, but he couldn't even mutter it to your unconscious body. He felt terribly guilty for your state, he rubbed his head, fully coming to terms with what had happened, all the while everyone was relieved one of you woke up.

"Yeesh, we were really stressing if either of you would wake up..." Cater sighed, kneeling down beside Trey, who only continue to look at Riddle for any physical injuries. The weight of the situation finally caught up to Riddle.

"Riddle, just lay down and rest-" Trey patted his back, looking down at him sympathetically, making Ace look up from your body, rolling his eyes. "Of course you coddle him even when he goes berserk!" Ace huffed, standing away from you.

"It was crazy..." Deuce sighed, combing your hair out of your resting expression, his eyes traveling all over your face, he noticed your shrunken hair, he loved it more to say the least.

"Ah! I'm so glad Mr Rosehearts has awaken!" Crowley smiled, patting himself on the back as the residents of Heartslabyul shook their heads in disapproval. "Wow, really gonna leave out Velvette? She ran straight into him like a lunatic!" Grim yeowled, patting on your shoulder.

At the mention of your name, Riddle's gaze dimmed, guilt finally popping the top off like a wine bottle.

"To be honest... I wanted to eat.. the mont blanc" He murmured, his voice was low, but it didn't fail to catch the attention of everyone around him. (Who was conscious)

"The roses are fine white, the flamingos are nice even when they're pink..."

"No way..." Cater murmured.

"I actually prefer putting honey in my tea instead of sugar cubes.. and I like milk tea more than honey.."

Riddle hunched over in shame and gripped his shoulders, making everyone tense around him. "I- I want to chat with everyone during meals...!" He ended, Trey and everyone was so surprised, "Riddle's..."

"i want to spend more time with you and everybody..!" Riddle wailed, sniffles erupting from his as he tried to keep it down, unsurprisingly, a ginger wasn't that sympathetic toward his house warden only scoffed under his breath.

"Stop that! Stop crying like a baby! Stop crying cause you're not gonna be forgiven that easily!" Ace barked, pointing a finger at the crying dorm head, the spade marked boy only sighed, scooping your body up into a bridal style.