The Birth of Evil

[Computer POV]

YEAR: 2111
TIME: 1201
DATE: APRIL/15TH
LOCATION: GAP, NORTHERN JUNGLE
VIDEO LOG: 1
IDENTIFICATION: Lucas L/N
ACCESS: [GRANTED]

Lucas: Video log 1. We've been here for over a month now, this planet is amazing. Plant life is connected in ways that would seem impossible, gravity is flexible but stable, and food is plenty. The only issue we have is that the air is toxic and we would suffocate in minutes, we must wear masks to see the beauty of this world, even at night the sight is indescribable. Unfortunately, the RDA seems only concerned with the rare metals that this planet has, I found that these metals are found under what the locals call their ancestors' trees, and they refuse to move and let us mine these metals. They don't seem to understand the importance of the metals in general, they are more of the stone age of earth. But that doesn't make them any less dangerous, their bows can pierce reinforced glass and their arrows are more like spears to humans. Relationships are strained, the RDA is growing desperate, and it won't be long till they stop being nice... End log...

YEAR: 2111
TIME: 2000
DATE: APRIL/30TH
LOCATION: GAP, NORTHERN JUNGLE
VIDEO LOG: 2
IDENTIFICATION: Lucas L/N
ACCESS: [GRANTED]

Lucas: ok, so an issue has arisen our communications have gone down. since then we have had one thing happen after another, our food has dwindled, and power has only been enough to keep the air purifier running on low so the air is thin, and we are only able to keep the computers on minimal power. Oh yeah, the part of the base holding our protection from the toxic air? That collapsed and destroyed the gear and the nearest base is a few miles away and we aren't scheduled for a check-in for a few more weeks... Jacob and Leon are on edge. They say they hear Whispers when they are alone and Jess thinks she sees something stalking her... and I... I think I hear something in my room at night... The heat has been down for days and it's freezing here at night... I hope someone comes soon, I don't care if it's the RDA or the Na'vi... end log...

YEAR: 2111
TIME: 0850
DATE: MAY/7TH
LOCATION: GAP, NORTHERN JUNGLE
VIDEO LOG: 3
IDENTIFICATION: Lucas L/N
ACCESS: [GRANTED]

Lucas: ... Jacob is dead, he went nuts and attacked us... he slashed up Jess badly, and she's being treated by Leon now... our food is gone, Jacob had been eating more than he should and dwindled our food faster. That explains a lot... A crew was supposed to check up on us... we aren't going to last much longer like this... End lo-

Suddenly a scream was heard and the male at the desk turned around and rushed out of the room he left the recording going as long as the power permitted as it caught the screaming and the sounds of a fight. Just then the recording ended due to a power failure.

YEAR: 2111
TIME: 0921
DATE: MAY/9TH
LOCATION: GAP, NORTHERN JUNGLE
VIDEO LOG: 4
IDENTIFICATION: Lucas L/N
ACCESS: [GRANTED]

Lucas: ... everyone is dead... Leon killed Jess while she was alone with him. And slashed me as I entered the room... and I fought him till I had the advantage and stabbed his throat... the food was gone, power was dwindling, water was only a few bottles and I'm alone now... I'm going to die alone out here... the bunker doors are still sealed shut... end log...

YEAR: 2111
TIME: 2100
DATE: MAY/13TH
LOCATION: GAP, NORTHERN JUNGLE
VIDEO LOG: 5
IDENTIFICATION: Lucas L/N
ACCESS: [GRANTED]

Lucas:... I ate Jacob... I... I was just so hungry... I don't want to die... but, I'm still hungry... I'm so cold... what is happening...? End log...

YEAR: 2111
TIME: 0467
DATE: MAY/14TH
LOCATION: GAP, NORTHERN JUNGLE
VIDEO LOG: 6
IDENTIFICATION: Lucas L/N
ACCESS: [GRANTED]

Lucas:... I... I'm still hungry... I'm still cold... I hear the voices of the guys... I see things around the corners... I can't sleep... I'm so hungry... I don't understand how... I ate both Jacob and Leon last night... I... I'm going to have to eat Jess next... I'm so hungry... I'm going to eat... end log...

[EMERGENCY POWER SECURITY CAMERA BUNKER DOOR
YEAR: 2111
TIME: 2250
DATE: MAY/24TH
LOCATION: GAP, NORTHERN JUNGLE]

The steel bunker door was shaking as something was bashing it from the inside with tremendous power. after the 10th hit the metal door started to bend as the door was being forced open and soon the door was forced and torn open by a beastly hand with claws. The doors were bent outwards and out stepped a beast covered in thick fur, back bent legs, and stood a bit taller than a Na'vi, it had a deer skull with antlers and black sockets for eyes. It looked around the forest and let out an ungodly roar that made the camera fizzle as it slowly looked at the camera. When the camera fizzled again the camera was on the ground and it was filming its hooves before it lifted one and crushed it making the camera feed turn into static.

================================================

So yeah, I got bored and decided to write this. I'm still working on my "Treasure Planet" story, I just need to find a way to watch it again since it got complicated. And I decided to give this one a shot in the meantime while I got some free time. Take care and see you all next time