Back to the start

The holidays flew and so did the parties. Audrey came along now and then when she wasn't too busy macking on, life seemed as though it was just going slow. There didn't seem to be any repercussions from my actions at the New Year's party which suited me pretty well.

School came faster than Hayden in bed with one of his little girls.
I wasn't seriously upset about school I hadn't gone since we had a quick stop at Switzerland.
I wasn't super excited either about being in grade 10 more rules and regulations as the teachers say, I would say me and my brother weren't very popular with the teachers. God I bet they threw a party when we were gone.

"Beep, beep, beep" the alarm sounded alerting me of the hell before me.
"Fuck my life" I screamed into my pillow, then my holy saviour decided to show itself; my vape. After hitting it I could already feel my nerves calm down.
The school uniform was pretty shit in my opinion, a polo shirt and small ass showing shorts which hey who was I to complain.

After treking through the house hitting the vape on repeat I had to find Harry as he was driving us to school, on average last year we where late by thirty minutes which wasn't to bad in my opinion.

"Wow look at this little mother's meeting" I yapped at the brothers sipping coffee on opposite sides of the kitchen. Disgusting, one thing I could never like was coffee it's fowl, the taste the feeling was undesirable to say the least.
"Mmmm, sure you have a good understanding of that" Harry mumbled, paying less attention to the current situation and more attention to Melodies nudes.
By the time we hit the road it was eight fifty and school started at nine we lived approximately twenty five minutes from town so late like per usual.

School I practically forgot how It looked, I mean it was a pretty shit school for eight hundred kids.

The Assembly went pretty slow listening to the teacher yapping on about useless shit, then handing out the timetables which I mean I wasn't to pressed about.

"Tsk tsk tsk of course bottom maths class" I rolled my eyes.
"I mean what else were you expecting" Audrey laughed out.
"Thanks for the pump up babes" I snarled clearly not impressed by her shitty comeback.

"I swear to god Heather, are you always stuck in a bitch mode" Eddie yelled out for everyone to hear laughing at his own joke soon everyone joining.
"Hahaha you're so funny want me to give you a kiss for that" I said sarcastically clapping my hands staring him right in the eyes.
He grinned and pointed to his cheek, I looked him in the eyes a visible smirk I leant in then flipped him off. I grabbed a giggling Audrey and walked off blowing him a kiss, he laughed and did the air fucking motion.
"Ahhh I swear I hate all boys" I groaned.

We walked up to the maths rooms, separating ways as she was in second highest she blew me a good bye kiss and quickly tackled Billy down, him grinning like an idiot, gosh relationships were just so dumb like some of your hearts are going to get broken in the end if not both.

Maths was shit like every year I did nothing except walk out and talk shit in the back. Most people had moved up so there was about five of us left me, Eddie, Samual, Caleb and Ryder. I felt pretty stupid being in a class with these absolute brain dead idiots. I mean their only incoherent thoughts would be their one and only drive to shove their itty bitty penises in a vagina.

Class was fucking boring except for Eddies dramatic entrance.
Banging could be heard on the outside wall in the hall somewhat like a drum roll. Then he rolled in ending it with a bow, the brain dead boys clapping, laughing and cheering him on.
"Cut it out! why exactly are you late Edward actually just wait in the hall" Mr Sow yelled in an unimpressed tone. I didn't like Sir he was annoying like a brick wall you would ask him a question and he would perfectly calculate a response. He had black hair he was quite short and was Asian.