✿ TO BE TREATED RIGHT ✿

6K votes for the next chapter! Also guys please comment!

ALAIA

"Alaia, please." He frowned.

"Let me go, Agastya." I tried to wriggle out of his hold but all in vain.

"You've to go for office." I added.

"I don't care." He whispered, pulling me closer to him, if that's possible.

"Uh, huh. I'm getting late for my bakery."

"Don't lie to me. Yesterday you kept me whole night awake while watching movies and told me that you're going to wake up late in the morning." He said in his thick morning voice.

I bit on my lips to stop myself from smiling like a fool. Last night after what happened between us, I felt shy and decided to go back to my room and sleep but then he asked me if I'm comfortable enough to sleep in his room?

Oh, Agastya. Who's gonna tell you? I've always wanted to be in the same room as you.

But the thing was I couldn't sleep even a blink with him being on the bed next to me. I was nervous and numerous scenarios bursted through my head like what if something happens between us? I was both excited and I don't know how explain— anticipated. But then, Agastya made me comfortable. Probably he was feeling the same because he offered us to watch a movie and we watched two movies back to back till I felt tired and I don't know when ended up sleeping on his bed.

And now, we've been awake since last one hour and he's not letting me go. He had his arms wrapped around my waist with his face buried into the crook of my neck. This warmth of waking up next to him is so beautiful. It feels like I'm going to have a great day, week, month, year—everything ahead just because of how secure his arms are around me.

"I'm counting till five, Agastya and if you don't let me go then—"

"Then what?" He smiled on my neck.

"One. Two. Three. Four. Five." I counted in one go and started tickling him.

He shriked away and his laughter echoed in the room.

"Alaia, stop—" He laughed harder.

"Agastya, stop." I mimicked him and started tickling him all over again and when I was away from him his hold, I quickly get up and dashed to the door.

"Let me catch you once, I'm not going to leave you." He said, leaning against the bedpost.

I stuk my tongue at him. "I dare you to catch me."

"Don't provoke me, Mrs. Singhania. I'm not a decent man when it comes to—"

"Shut up." I pressed my palms against my ear to not hear him say anything next. I don't want to turn red in the morning itself. "I'm going to take a bath, meet me downstairs for the breakfast." I pointed my fingers at him.

"Do you need some help with the bath?" He teased me.

I flushed and stormed out of the room with butterflies in my belly.

Once I was done with the shower, I went downstairs and found him setting up the table.

“I'll do it.” I said, trying to take the serving spoon from him but he shook his head.