•Extra 0.7

🍋🎭🩷LemonxBobby Bearhug❤️🌹🧸
(CARTOON/HUMAN AU)
'I love you lemon!'🍋
——————————————
I love you Bobby~.Too much..Hehe I love you too much..Your eyes..lips..Hands..Ears..o-oh god everything..How are you so perfect..Ugh..I wonder why I can't ever control myself over you...too much..
—————————————
'Hey lemon!' I heard,bubbly,sweet voice..Bobby.'O-oh hi Bobby!' I said as I put my hands together.'How about you can hang with me and my friends today?' She said with the bright and warm smile she always has on her face..who would hesitate to say no to her..?'oh! Yes of course!' I said,I didn't even think about it twice.First person I was gonna hang out with is..Kickin..Chicken.I guess it won't be so bad right?...
———————————————
This is really bad.
I-I made the ball deflate..God why am I like this...can't I be normal like the others..
'Hey it's okay—I can get a new ball..-'
'I-I'm sorry! I seriously didn't mean to..it's my fault...'
'Hey it's okay-It's just a ball anyways!'
He said..I feel so bad...Why am I like this...I always do harm..I felt a hand on my shoulder.
'Hey lemon? Everything going alright?'
Bobby..God why did I even agree when I mess up..
'I-I deflated the ball..'
'Hey hey..it's okay lemon.Kickin forgave you as well.(<3)'
She gave me a reassuring smile.
I just cross my arms and look down as she takes me to the next person,Dogday.
———————————————-
Picky had supported me to bake a cake..along with cakebake(critter) being there watching as he made a batch of muffins.
I burnt the cake..
This is horrible!! Why am I messing up everything...I seriously can't do anything right..everything I do gets messed up either with my claws or the fact I'm a wolf critter..
'Hey,maybe it'll come out next time! Don't worry!'
Everyone tells me that and when I do it again I still mess up..I hate myself.
————————————————-
I sat up against a tree hugging my legs..I really need to rethink..
'Hey lemon..I know everything didn't turn out as planned..'
I heard..Bobby..I just sighed and nodded as my ears went down..Of course it didn't..I messed up everything with my character..
'Stand up..'
She said,I stood up as she took my hands into hers.
'Let's try this..Tell me what you like about yourself..'
'I don't think I like anything..—'
'Don't say that,you must like something?'
Do I..? I never thought about liking anything about myself..I paused then thought..
'My..Eyes..?'
I said without hesitation as much..just really quiet..
'Good job..! Now,tell me three things you hear, see,and feel.'
She said speaking again.
'...Your hand...The grass..My fur...?'
'Good!'
'You..Me..The sky..'
'What else?'
'...Sounds..'
'What kind.?'
'Peaceful ones..and..your voice'
'Good!'
'I see how it helps now..'
'I'm happy it did(<3)'
She hugged me as I did the same.
'I love you lemon!'
You don't really mean that..I know you don't..but..I love you too...Bobby..Bearhug..

Words:531