.ೃ ࿔ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ

୧ ‧₊˚ ❄💗 ⋅ ☆

୧ ‧₊˚ ❄💗 ⋅ ☆

Sitting beside angel dust..You looked at charlie who was talking about the extermantion that was gonna come the next six months..Poor hell's sinners..

As charlie was quite stressed out,vaggie held her by the shoulders telling her they'll handle it..As angel dust spoke

"Oh please,you had less than chances when you started all this salvation bullshit and now.. Ain't no sliver lining this time toots"

You looked at angel dust before looking the other way.. Sighing..Of course you were quite shocked about angels killing off sinners..Why kill them again when they are in hell..

You were lost in your thoughts again.. As you didn't seems to heard what they were talking about..Then explosion were heard.. As you looked where it came from like the others..

It was the snake demon that had been trying to fight alastor because of the vee's.. You stood next vaggie.. As alastor came down from the balcony with her shadow ability..

Nifty then appeared behind alastor's hair..As alastor put her down on the groumd.. As they were talking you were thinking again..Where the heck is that two...

Now alastor was beating the snake demon.. As you watched with small smile... Charlie tried to tell alastor it was enough but alastor begin to luagh menacilly.. As you were beside angel dust..

As the snake demon fell down.. Before he ripped alastor's suit.. As alastor blew him away.. As alastor had to leave as vaggie were telling him that they need him..

As you and angel dust spoke at the same time

"We need a new wall."

As alastor smiled..Before summoning some of him minions.. As angel dust pushed vaggie away as he got closer to the minioms..You walked back inside the hotel with smile..