✴︎ 22. HIP

삐삐삐 논란이 돼 my fashion, 별로 신경 안 써 그저 action, 

자꾸 click me click me, 홀린 듯이 zoom

Close up, close up, close up

Hip hey!

You yawned as you flicked your wrist, watching the objects in the room shift around at your command, turning back to the feline you were feeding, you instinctively reached into your pocket for your phone but was reminded that it was broken. You frowned, but it looked more of a pout to your feline roommate.

You sighed and stretched yourself, petting Grim's flame ears idly as he gave you a weird look. "What?" You asked, shooting Grim a look as well, "You've been really quiet" Grim shrugged, swallowing a big portion of his breakfast, at the mention of your change in attitude, you shrugged.

"A lot has happened, guess I'm not over it.." you pondered, Grim frowned, "Well get over it! I liked the sassier Velvette!" "Shut the hell up Grim, I thought you would be sympathetic or something!" You two bantered with each other, Yuu descended from the stairs in his uniform.

"Huh? Henchman! Where are ya going?" Grim asked, turning away from you mid insult, making you turn as well. Yuu smiled and reached his hand to open the entrance door, "I'm going phone shopping...! With-"

The door, as soon as the brunette unlocked it, a familiar upperclassman came waltzing into the lounge, "How are my freshies holding up in this raggedy old place?" Cater practically sung, greeting you all, "Cater" Yuu finished his sentence, sighing as he shut the door, letting Cater examine the place.

"Woah! You all live in this?!" Cater smiled, making Grim pout, puffing up his chest, he tried to step towards the guy, only for his tail to be held by you, keeping him in place, making Grim squirm.

"Shopping?" You perked, you haven't been able to shop in a long time. You stood up, letting Grim launch straight off the counter since you let him go unexpectedly. "Yep! Wanna come with?" Cater offered, taking in your morning attire then taking a glance at the breakfast laid out behind you.

You needed a new phone and new clothes, you immediately shot out a yes, "I fucking need this" Cater widened his eyes in surprise, and probably in a bit of fear. But you disregarded his reaction and the strange look, with a snap of your fingers your outfit morphed into your school uniform, your makeup also suddenly drew itself on your face. Barbie could never. Jk.

"Let's go" you smirked, walking past the two males, opening the door, "Come on!" You urged the two boys, to say you've been deprived is an understatement, a new session of retail therapy was going to start.

During the walk to the shopping place, Cater had lended you some heart shaped sunglasses, he advised that it's best to hide your eyes just so you don't receive unwanted attention, you scoffed but caved when Cater started to threaten to not guide you to your retail therapy session.

Cater lead you and Yuu off the campus, taking you to a nearby mall, you were awestruck by the breathtaking, yet simple scenery along the way. You never thought you would see flowers and cute decor again! Especially without bloodstains or expired powdered drugs littered onto it.