✿ TO BE TASTED ✿

Agastya's POV is up on scrollstck. This is of the time when Agastya told Alaia that he can't love her and she leaves him.
(Chapter- 'To Be Liked')

- 6K votes for the next chapter! Also guys please comment!

ALAIA

"But I've a concern." I said. "You're already old as you say, so will you be able to- uh, I mean will you have enough stamina after five years to produce a child?"

He snapped his eyes to me and then chuckled, "Worry about yourself, Mrs. Singhania because the moment I start having my ways with you, I'll make sure that you wake up sore every morning."

The spoon fell from my hand and my face heated up. "Agastya- you don't have to...you don't have to be so blunt. I was just t-teasing you." I stammered.

"You started it." He shrugged, innocently.

I tried to hide my blush and then pulled my lips into a tight mocking smile. "It's okay, you don't have to be embarrassed about it. We can always get doctor's appointment for your low stamina." And with that I ran back to my room and was about to close the door behind me when he held it and entered inside.

He leaned against the door frame with his hands crossed over his chest. "Someone's getting bold, huh?" He smirked.

I blinked, clutching my hands to my chest trying to calm down my heart. "Nah, just stating the obvious."

His eyes interlocked with mine for a second before his gaze rolled down to my chest. He moved his tongue against the inside of lower jaw and shook his head. "I've been thinking-"

"What?" I asked, realising the intensity of sensual emotions building up between us in the air.

"How you'd look breastfeeding our child? Ah, the sight it would." He whispered.

Breathe caught up in my throat and the images of something erratic flashed into my head. What if he kisses the bare skin of my breath? His soft lips against my smooth flesh, gliding all the way to every single inch of my breast.

He straighten himself and and took a step towards me. When he was closer enough, he smashed his lips against mine and without giving me a chance to react, he started devouring my mouth. I gasped, clutching his t-shirt when he made me sit on the bed and removed my Saree aside. I held my breath, sensing his hands unbuttoning my blouse.

I pressed my eyes shut when he unhooked my bra and then broke apart from kissing me. I tried to catch my breath and blushed, profusely.

"I want you to keep your eyes on me, Alaia." He demanded, making an electric spark travelling down my spine.

I nodded, mekely.

He started leaning to my naked breasts and everything in my sat on fire. I wanted to close my eyes shut but I kept my gaze on him. I followed the moments of his mouth as he held my nuptial chain inbetween his teeth, his lower lips softly grazing my skip in the process. And then his grabbed my left breast inbetween his rough palm, I drowned in the pool of pleasure and a low moan escaped me when his thumb creased my nipple.

His Adam's apple bobbed down and the way his lips parted slightly, I knew what was coming.

"Can I taste them, Mrs. Singhania?" His asked, his voice sending shivers to my spine.