Chapter 6: Sports and brothers (Victoria)

About twenty-five minutes later, Zach and Scott got here and, holy shit. The looked so fucking similar. Were they twins too? How did their mom get pregnant with two sets of twins? She must've been like super fucking lucky for that to happen.

"We come bearing food" the taller one said. They probably caught my confused glance because they introduced themselves.

"Right, my name's Scott. And this is my girlfriend Layla. I hope it's ok that I brought her."

I answered and said "of course" I then looked at the other boy and assumed he was Zach. "And you're Zach right?" That's the only thing that would make sense.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Yeah my name's Zachary. But they all call me Zack." Ok. Zach. I don't think I know any other Zack's

"Right I didn't introduce myself. I'm Victoria but most of my friends call me Tori or Vic." Or Ria. Even if that was technically only Andrea who called me that. And Olivia.

"Or Ria." I added. I would have to get over that. It's just a name.

I tucked a stray piece of my straightened hair behind my ear. I have, like curly hair. It's pretty curly but the curls are loose. I have 3A type hair. At least I think. I identified it on my own, that's what it looks like. Andrea had 3B type hair. Her curls were tighter.

"Follow me, you can put your stuff in the kitchen." I led them to the kitchen and then put their bags on the counter. They took out some drinks, some chips and some candy.

Right then, Mara walked in and asked "so I found a two way flight to Paris and back here. It's next Friday at ten thirty pm. Is that ok?" I nodded and she exited the room.

Zach looked at me and asked "you're going to Paris?! I have a really good friend there."

"Yeah, me, Sophia, Mara and Alice actually lived in Paris. We moved here for University."

He looked shocked. Is that shocking?

"What middle high school did you go to?"

"Saint Honoré Du Basilic. Do you know it?"

He smiled and said "yeah, yeah I do. My friend went there. He was actually born in Berlin. He's a couple years younger than me. Probably like a year older than you. His name is Leo."

Wait a minute...that name. Born in Berlin, I might know him. I pulled out my phone and went to my gallery. I definitely have at least one photo of him.

Bingo.

I showed him the photo. It was from like, two years ago but it's still pretty accurate. 

"Yeah. That's him." Great. This is terrific. He's my ex, but like after I broke up with him, he turned into a real asshole and a playboy. Just your typical heartbreaker. We made up, like a little while before I left for university but. He's still not one of my closest friends. 

"How is he your friend? Like how do you know each other?" I had to inquire. I just don't see tow they could know each other.

"I actually spent a lot of my childhood travelling because of hockey. I went to Berlin, met him, and a few years later he moved to Paris." Wow, I would've thought he would've traveled with his brothers.

"Your brother and Alex, how come they didn't travel with you?" I couldn't help it. I was a curious person. Sometimes a little intrusive too but that's just one of my flaws.

"Well, they didn't take it too seriously back then, and they just didn't feel like going all over the world for a sport they played in their free time." That makes sense but, now they went pro so I guess it turned out to be more than that.