Ch 2 Anklet

All the family members of Vidhi were in front of Bedi mansion.

Then Vidhi says now should we go or stay here only and where is this doll now come on doll.

Vidhi's mother says doll come beta
yes aunty wait doll your saree is working fine.

Let's go.

Everybody goes in.

That's when a car comes behind them
A man comes out of that car, he was wearing a green coloured dress, he comes out while talking on his phone.

Then his gaze falls on the floorHe sees that there is an anklet thereWhile talking on call he says, okay Mr Arora, I will call you in some timeOr he cuts the call

He sees that there is an anklet there
While talking on call he says, okay Mr Arora, I will call you in some time
Or he cuts the call.

And he picks up his anklet.

And I keep it in my pocket.

Or it goes inside.

__________________._.___________________

Vidhi's entire family enters the Bedi mansion.

And there was Reet over there, Reet speaks while coming to Vidhi's mom
Finally you came Mrs Jindal
Yes Mrs Bedi How are you all
Everything is fine and where is my would-be daughter in law?

Ye rahi aapki bahu.

Reet speaks while hugging Vidhi.How are you vidhi, it should be ok?

yes aunty everything is ok.

Aunty beta, I am going to be your mother, now call me mother.

yes mom.

Reet looks at the doll and says who is this.

Vidhi's mother speaks while keeping her hand on the doll's shoulder.

This is just my daughter's best friend please understand it as my second daughter.

O Zara how much love is your name.

Hey reet why do we have to keep them at the door only, bring them inside (Neelam said).

Zara speaks while coming towards the vidhi listen, I am coming now, where are you going I have just come just wait.

Okay.

Say this, Zara She comes inside a room and says to herself, what is all this?

Oo God Is this a saree or what else? I don't know what happened to it today.
Then a voice comes, what are you doing in my room?

Zara's voice is scary and it turns towards him and speaks.

what the hell?can't come by knocking on the door.

Excuse me for your kind information First you should do it by locked on the door and secondly this room is mine and you are in my room.

What....?

Yes madam So please go away from here now.

Yes .

She was just leaving from there when she said.

Hello, the room will be yours but please keep a jug of water in your room.

That's too cold, don't know how you survive without water.

These words just slip away from there
She meets Neelam as soon as she leaves the room.

Neelam gets angry and says, "Hello, what is this? Had she fallen right now because of you?"
So just a few fractures happen?

youu.

Zara was already gone from there.
Neelam said to himself. Oo God Agar ye mere Neel ke biwi ki dost na hoti tab bata di. Pata nahi jis Ghar me jaayegi vaha kya haal karegi.

So guys how was the chapter.
I know the chapter was small but the next chapter was long and having twist.
So guys are you all ready.

Next update on Friday.

Love you all...