Strange Place....

I sat in my home...I just got the newest Windows product I started it up the wallpaper was nice to look at but it made me dizzy I closed the computer almost immediately and the dizziness was gone "huh?...." I said confused. Something was wrong with the computer if only I knew back then, I tried opening the computer again and opening a window but it glitched out and as soon as my mouse went close to the chrome button it appeared back to the center of the screen the dizziness was too much this time and I passed out my unconscious body slumping over and then falling over my head hitting the desk.

I wake up laying in a strangely soft grass staring up at pure white clouds and beautiful blue skies on problem it all felt wrong the clouds didn't move and the grass felt fake. "What the hell?...." I sat up to look around but i saw nothing but endless looking green grassy fields I look a few more places and there is a window clear as day it was floating and it was impossibly thin when I looked through, it was my room I tried climbing through but it was as solid as a concrete wall "No....no...no no no...." The panic started to set in and I started banging on the window hoping it would break blood dripped from my hands but it wasn't red but a weird bright pink as it dripped to the floor it glitched and disappeared "Oh god.....w-what the hell is going on!?..." I run around frantically trying to find something. I soon spot something on the horizon it seemed strange and indescribable it floated so fast and it looked like a window for a search engine it was now getting closer faster I could hear it saying something "H3llo ther3 neWw b..bUddy!!....." it stopped as it reached me I now saw it had a face it looked sharp its eyes two black squares that seemed to warp with its facial expressions and its mouth was like the box brackets but the sides were Angeled to the sides "Umm hi there?....w-where the hell am i?...." I asked the strange computer window "Hi thEr3 imMm wind0w bUt U c...-c..can cAll m3 Winny!!...." Its almost like the thing ignored me "Oh well hi?....Winny I guess, I'm Spencer...." Winny smiled, Winny seemed excited to see a new Person in his realm "C-cOme on Spenc3r Chrome w...will Kn0www....what kind oF program U R......" Winny suddenly grows an arm and grabs Spencer "U-uh!...." Dragging him along and soon enough a few houses loaded in and seconds Spencer and Winny were in front of a very white and modern house Winny let go of Spencer and rapidly hit the doorbell and shouted "CHR0OOoOmE!...." an Audible sigh is heard from behind the door, the door opens and the circular red green and yellow and blue logo it only had eyes and they where black circular lines with a small purple hue under them "[What do you want Winny?....]" Winny giggled excitedly "I f0und a N...n3ww proGram!!...."

"[And you want me to identify it...correct?....]" Winny nods "Y0u always g-...guEss what I'm gonna sAyyy dOn't you!....", Chrome looked at Spencer up and down "[He looks so odd....but I'd say he is a type of a simple software....]" Spencer looked around a bit and spoke up "umm okay...what is this place?...." Chrome ignored the question "[So uhh We should probably Code you a house and Welcome to MB. Neighborhood....]" Spencer sighed he knew he won't get an answer from anyone he met "Well....I guess that would be nice...." Winny Floated off somewhere "[Well Winny is gone...]" Chrome moved his hand slightly waving as he shuts the door to his house Spencer was now left to his own devices. Spencer started wandering around with a sense of dread when he stumbled upon his new home it was a Simple mordern-ish suburban house but right next to his was a double story house that looked like it was from the 70's it had a Large flag labeled Firewall it had three stars on it two on the top and on on the bottom the stars were red and the flag was a light orange and firewall text was black. "Huh I wonder who's house that is?...." He shrugs and opened his door Walking in it was furnished and looked exactly like his IRL house "W-wow....maybe it won't be so bad here...." His mood lightened up as he walked to his room yawns and plops onto his bed falling asleep

 -End of chapter-