2 - Why are evil women always so attractive?

| The art is not mine! |

Writing style:

Y/N = {Your name}

L/N = {Surname or middle name}

Y/C = {Eye color}

H/C = {Hair color}

"[Y/N]: conversations"

"Events"

"Actions"

"Thoughts"

"Magic attacks, sound effects or highlighted lines"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"The two boys who had suddenly been summons to this world, were running towards the slums of the kingdom of lugnica, while Y/N is dragged by Subaru, he tries to speak, but is ignored by him, who has an expression of concern and fear."

[Y/N]: Stop it man! There's no need to rip my arm off, I can run on my own legs!

"Finally snapping out of his trance, Subaru slows down, as he turns to Y/N."

[Subaru]: Huh? Oh, my bad... We just don't have time! With every second that passes, something terrible could happen!

"Subaru is visibly agitated and nervous, beads of sweat can be seen running down his face."

[Y/N]: I understand that, but if you don't calm down and explain the situation, we'll only end up in trouble!

"The black-haired boy stops running, remaining silent for a few seconds, processing the other boy's words."

[Subaru]: You... You're right...

[Y/N]: Can you explain the situation to me properly while taking me to this place, okay?

"Subaru just nods quickly, and just like that, the boys get back into the race. Meanwhile, Y/N listens to a shorter story of the true events, minus the return through death part, but how will these two boys deal with the danger in front of them?. One of them has the power that gives him a almost literal immortality... But, what about the other boy?."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"In the slums, you can see a little girl with blonde hair and red eyes, wearing very revealing clothes for her age, approaching what appears to be... A single-spaced house, full of trash?"

[Felt]: "sigh" Oh man! Nothing like a good day at work!

"She says out loud, as she stretches and gives a proud smile. Walking over to her...'Tent' she spots two boys snooping through her things. Seeing this, she quickly runs over to them, kicking one of the boys, causing it to fall inside the 'Tent'."