12| Engagement

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

A sunny, beautiful morning. Rays of sunlight peeked through her window making amisha wake up.

It was the day of abhimaan and amisha's engagement. Both were equally overwhelmed by the fact that they're taking a step into the relationship. A step which will led them to first step of tieing a knot forever.

𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up with this damn sunlight. Ugh. I saw the time. It was 5am only. What? How did I woke up this early?

Suddenly I remembered it was our engagement day. Mine and abhi's. We're going to step into the new phase of our lives. Me and abhi will be called as fiancé. This feels so good. We'll be forever soon. My love will be mine forever soon. Soon I'll confess my love to him.

There was a pooja held in the morning. Because maa said that we're going to take a first step towards our relationship so we should get blessed by doing a small pooja. And yes I'm calling abhimaan's mom 'maa' because she told me to only if I was comfortable. And I definitely was.

Last night all I was doing is to talk to abhi on call.

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞
𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

I was talking to abhi since 30 mins. And still I just want to talk to him for my whole life.
"By the way what are you going to wear tomorrow?" I asked him because I was curious. Until now I have just seen him in formals. Boring person.

"What will I wear? Just shirt and pants. Why?" He said like it didn't mean to him whatever he'll wear.

"Are you being serious abhi? Like in th pooja too you're going to wear this?" I said in a shocking voice.

"So what's the deal rose? I don't care about what you or me are wearing. I just want to be together with you." I just melted at this sentence but.

"I'm not listening to you abhi. Tum kal ye shirt wirt nhi pehnoge keh rahi hu. Agar tumne ye sab pehna to mai shadi nahi karungi." I said in one go.

"Bas meri jaan. You don't have to scold me like this just order me sweetheart. You're my queen and I'll excitedly follow you." He just knows to make me blush.

"Stop blushing misha I'm not there to kiss your pretty lips there." He said again making me blush.

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁

How can someone wear formals in the pooja too? Whatever,after making me blush at his comments. I told him to wear kurta.

I'm feeling excited to meet him.

I got up and get ready in a pink and silvertoned-toned striped sequinned organza saree. I wore diamond earrings and the bracelet which I liked at the store and for which abhi paid for.