chapter-1

Somewhere in Spain
Wild Hours pub

The night was chilly but in the pub it was hot with the amount of people smoking, drinking and dancing. The crowd was a vibe no one was giving a damn about time and others as they immersed themselves in enjoying the night.

There was a fight going on between two guys punching and kicking. People were cheering and hyping the two guys encouraging them to fight more.

Outside the club a few cars came into the view making the guards panic and the one of them went inside to inform the manager about the arrival of the owner.

And a Rolls Royce Black Badge Ghost came into view creating the atmosphere powerful.Two body guards came to the door side and opened it. A man came out making the guards of the pub bow their heads down in respect and fear.

The man stood in all glory. His aura screames power and danger. His face is void of any emotion he made his way inside the pub. The doors opened and he went inside and saw the commotion now the group of people are unaware of his presence. He clenched his jaw when saw them fighting.

Que esta pasando aqui! (What is happening here)His dark deep voice roared in the pub silencing the people. The two guys stopped fighting they all turned to see the man. They widened looking at his figure. They all bowed down in respect.

( Shubman gill as principe in Spain as he was a mafia

( Shubman gill as principe in Spain as he was a mafia. Everyone in Spain fears him. No one dares to mess with him. He is a walking danger.In India people know him by his name prince but not his face.)

Príncipe (prince) one of them muttered looking at him. The man glared at them. They all got the signal and scurried away. The manager came there some how shaking a little because of the fight his boss saw.

Buenas noches jefe ( good evening boss) manager greeted him and he just nodded his head and went to the vip section just for him. The manager sighed in relief and went away to arrange drinks for his boss.

Shubman sat on the couch with legs wide open (stop thinking dirty) he scanned the whole area. A girl from the pub dancer came to him. And sat on his lap started tracing his god like face with her finger tips. He smirked when he saw her licking her lips.

como te llamas linda (what is your name pretty) he asked the woman wrapping his arm around her waist loosely. She smiled biting her lips.

Mi nombre es Bella guapo. (My name is Bella handsome) She said and leaned in to kiss him but he turned his face smirking. He is not gonna let these women who throw themselves for money to kiss him.

No tan rápido bella ( not so fast Bella) the woman got annoyed and started grinding on his lap which made him hiss in pleasure. He held her waist tightly.

Tan desesperado ¿no estás? (So desperate aren't you?) He said looking at her intensely. She licked his neck which made him stood up with her.