Author's Note

Hey! This is your writer, Morpankh.

Yes, it was too much for me to go through all this within 24 hours.

TA was 3M
TH was 1.5M

I was so excited that my books will cross 5M soon, but that wasn't fated.

After losing these books, I'm very sure that my old account won't survive for quite long, so this will be my new account over here.

Coming to the stories :

• I'm really sorry to the readers who were immersed in reading the 'Thakur series' on Wattpad. Balraj x Mandakini and Dhanraj x Ragini are gone from here. I used to enjoy your comments so much, they were always the reason behind my smile, but they aren't available anymore.

• I had plans of changing TA's plot a little, but it was quite unprofessional, but the story was taken down before I could do so.

• I talked one of my favourite authors, who is luckily my friend now. Her trending story was taken down in a similar fashion a few weeks ago, so she tried to repost that story over here, but guess what, her entire account was deleted without any prior notice after that.

• So TA cannot return on Wattpad as TA. The name is marked red now. I had plans of changing it's title, but then TH was also gone. Now what?
I can't change TH's name.

• For now, I am shifting the Thakur series to Inkitt (for free audience) and it is already available on ScrollStack now.

• Original TA is free there for now, but the edited one will be paid (free on Inkitt).

• I'm focussing on wrapping up with healer for now. I've already posted its first chapter on Inkitt.

• Regarding 'War of Dynasty' series. It will be available on ScrollStack for now, and will get updated on Inkitt gradually.

• This will be your guide for my books - timing and app, everything will be told to you over here.

• Coming back to this app is difficult for now. Let's see what future will unfold for me and my readers.

💜 Love you all 💜