003

*THE NEXT DAY DURING THE NIGHT*

"Sign mi hand!"I hear a girl yell making me laugh

And yuh know say mi ago dweet.

I stop infront of her,taking the marker and doing so.

I blow a kiss before continuing to walk backstage with secuirtys behind me.

Pretti and ja'dore are already they're waiting on me since i was interacting with fans.

I chew my gum as the secuirty opens the door letting me in.

I re-watch my instagram story liking the sound i put.

Pussy really worth a million.

I look at the story replies and likes.

He liked it.

Soon block him.

I go over to my dm's reading the replies.

Jettimusic:Inlaw😂🦦

I react to it with the eye roll emoji before turning my phone off.

I'll check out the others later.

Pretti and ja'dore were engrossed in a conversation as i sat down beside pretti in the single sofa.

"But listen nuh,suppoused the side man tek it up pan fi him self and rise the 49?Weh yuh gone do ja'dore"Pretti spoke making mi furrow my brows in confusion.

"Weh the fuck unuh a talk bout?"I asked and they both laughed.

"Mi man dem."Ja'dore answers.

Fi get say she a con artist under the quiet.

"Ohh."I reply.

"And him a idiot..the main man can handle him."Ja'dore told us flashing her hair.

"Who a the main..unuh affi fill mi in enuh.Mi late baadd"I asked crossing my legs and holding my phone in my lap.

Pretti fake coughs and begins laughing after awhile.

Awah??.

"Awah??"I ask voicing my thoughts.

"Nuh you man bestie she deh wid."Pretti voices.

"Doh say dat mek nobody hear!and a which bestie that?,"

"Zidane."Ja'dore answers.

Oh rass..

Mi nuh really talk to him.

Mostly jaylen.

Jaylen is bestie even tho he's friends with the enemy.

Right.

"Mi waah go home already."I groaned.

"No bother wid it virgo."Ja'dore says laying down in the sofa her gucci slides beside the sofa.

"Come follow mi go buy a juice..cause mi nuh know why nuh likkle juice and wata nuh deh round here."I sighed standing up.

I placed my phone down in the chair deciding to leave it.

"Yuh know adoree nah come suh come mek mi follow yuh.."Pretti says standing aswell now following behind me.

We head outside now making our way over to the drinks cooler.

As soon as we reach there we hear loud explosive sounds.

People start screaming some already running.

What the fuck!

I spot her and her friend running both of them going in different directions

I go in the direction she is going my hand on the glock in my waist just incase.

I know they aren't here for me but dat nuh mean dem nah set fi mi.

I see her shuting the door to the room she's now inside of and i push it back stepping inside with her.

I hear her mumble something but i dont pay her any mind.

I don't close the door.Instead i grab her arm walking back out of the room.

"Try keep up."Is all i say knowning she's going to complain.

I rush out of the building keeping a firm grip on her hand as i open the backseat door practically pushing her inside.

Kidnapping?.

Anuh kidnapping once a my ooman.

Awoh,

I get in the driver's seat ignoring her as i get the car started not before driving off slowly.

Dem gyal yah guh gwan till mi just seh fuck it and lick dung everybody..

~ ~ ~

"Suh yuh can carry me home now..sir?"She spoke standing at my front door her arms crossed over her chest.

I look at her raising a brow and she mocks my actions.

"Mi affi go repeat mi self??"She asks loudly.

"Yeah..Kinda deaf inna mi right ears and fully deaf inna the left."I reply my attention on the blunt i was making.

I hear her hiss.

"I'm not staying here."

"Nah force yuh.Walk go home cause' i ain't moving."I replied knowing it would piss her off.

She turns on her heels attempting to open the front door and fails miserable.

Her shoulders fall with a sigh.

Did done tell har fi wull medz.

______________________________________________
Ignore my mistakes.
Next one coming tomorrow...i think.