Chapter 24 : |Interview|

Two days later 

Aadhira was busy preparing dinner with Yash and Kairav . Others will return from their work within sometimes as it was already past 7.00 pm . She was sharing her college experiences while they were also sharing theirs .  

After sometime everyone including Aditya came back , Aadhira gave them water and told them to freshen up which they all nodded and went to freshen up.
.
.
.

" So ladoo are you prepared for your interview " Yuvraj ji , Aditya's father asked Aadhira . 

yes she applied in Divine Hospital , the hospital authority asked her to come for a interview tomorrow . 

" Yes Baba sa " She said playing with her foods . But everybody can sense her nervousness . 

" Don't be nervous beta , cheer up . You have great potential we know that . Also I brought chocolates for someone . " Raj ji, Aditya's uncle said enthusiastically .

" and I brought ice cream " Yuvraj ji told her . 

Her eyes glint with happiness . Yes her new family got to know her love for sweets, chocolates and ice cream .  

" Really " She asked happily . Everyone chuckled hearing her excitement . Yuvraj ji and Raj ji nodded at her making her smile widely .

her nervousness flew for the moment . 

" Yes but finish your food first , you are playing with foods from the start . " Padmini ji told her in a fake stern voice .  

" yes yes , Dadi sa " saying this she started to eat hurriedly which made her choked on her food . 

Aditya gave her water instantly and rubbed her back . 

" eat slowly , your chocolate and ice cream will not fly away anywhere " Aditya said with a little strictness in his voice . 

" what if they really fly away " She said eyeing Yash , who just gave her a playful smile . 

yes , he ate two  chocolates  which Aditya gave her , just to tease her   . He liked teasing his Bhabi ma . 

" really " Aditya asked raising his one  eyebrow . 

" हां, आपको कुछ नहीं पता, आप चुप रहिए " Aadhira said scolding him a little .                   
   ( yes you don't know anything , shut up )

Everybody pressed their lips suppressing their laughter seeing Aditya getting scold . Aditya looked at her raising his one eyebrow . The person in front of whom everybody kept their voice down ,is getting scold from his wife in front of his family member for chocolates and ice cream .                      

Aadhira bit her tongue sensing what she just blurted out , She started eating slowly   but not before saying a quick apology to his ear .

Aditya shook his head at her before whispering " क्षमा मत कहिए, अधिकार है आपका‌ " and started eating .   

(Don't say sorry, you have all the rights )

Her cheeks turned pink at his words , she smiled shyly and looked down . 

After eating their foods with little chitchats everyone left for their rooms and Aadhira also left taking her  chocolates .

" he banke bihari do something , I'm feeling nervous . I'm feeling like it's my first  time going to give an interview . It's the third time i'm going to give an interview but look at me feeling way more nervous than my first two  times . My nervousness is also justified right kanha ji , this is new place for me , I don't even know anything about this place . And that was my hometown and  Ahana was with me that time , we did internship together then we also applied in same hospital . But here I'm all alone . Gosh I'm missing her more now . Should I call her , but she will  curse me in how many languages she knows for interrupting her 'me' time . he laddo gopal ji " Aadhira rambled going back and forth in the room finishing the chocolate that she didn't even notice Aditya was sitting in the bed listening her ramble .