Dating Angel Dust Would Include...💖

💖: Lots of making out

💖: Him giving you teasing kisses and winks just to make you flustered

💖: Him making it very clear to everyone else when he's off work that he belongs to you.

💖:You comforting him when he has nightmares from his past.

💖: Lots of dates, whether to the Hell Mall to search for clothes and drink some slushies, or to the movie theater where the two of you will sit in the very back and make out, or to the beach where Angel will show himself and you off to everyone else there.

💖: Him protecting you from Valentino, no matter the consequences.

💖: You taking care of Fat Nuggets when Angel is gone.

💖: You being the reason why Angel cuts back on his addictions.

💖: Him bragging to everyone willing to listen about the great partner he has in his afterlife (you)

💖: Him showing you his love, but also saying it.

💖: Him helping you with makeup, hairstyles, and being the BEST outfit picker.

💖: Him allowing you to try on any of his clothes, makeup, and wigs. He'll even compliment you, or he might get jealous at how you make something look better then he does.

💖: Lots of cuddling whether on the couch or bed, most times these cuddling sessions have Fat Nuggets involved as well.

💖: Him making sure to get cleaned up after he's off work before spending the night with you.

💖: You holding him while he cries in your arms.

💖: You having to treat his wounds caused by Valentino.

💖: Lots of selfies including silly faces, Peace signs, duck lips, random kisses, or flipping the bird.

💖: Him being able to cup your face with his two upper arms, while holding your waist with his middle two arms, and holding your legs up with his bottom two arms.

💖: You getting to play with his hair.

💖: You snuggling your face in his chest fluff for comfort.

💖: Him making sure you feel appreciated and loved by showing it, telling you, and buying you things. You're the best thing that's ever happened to him, so he's gonna make damn sure to always make it known to you.

💖: You being besties with Cherri Bomb.

💖: Of course, lots of flirting. Because that's just him. Sometimes for fun the two of you will get into flirty competitions to see who comes up with the best flirt.

💖: Lots of games for the two of you to play.

💖Roleplaying.