part 13: confession

" tujhe kya lagta hai hmmm.
Chal ab bahut ho gaya jaldi jakar taiyar ho ja.
sabko late ho jayega. " He said while pecking her lips time to time .

( What Do you think hmm.
Now it is enough who go and get ready otherwise everyone will get late.)

Lakshmi was upset that her husband did not reply her.

She dressed up really fast . Because the clock was showing 6: 30 am .

She has already cooked the meal just parathe are left to made .

She some how does all the work while listening all the taunts from her in laws that she is in responsible she is no good she is unemployed that is why she doesn't know the value of job etc ,etc...

******

Lakshmi was feeling very much sick from few days .
So , she was tired in doing every work
But she has no other option.

Her mother in law saw this and for the very first time , she called Lakshmi and asked
" Kab se Teri tarikh nhi aayi h ."

" J..ji. ek.mahine s..se"
She said while being shy .

" Varun se kah kar kit magale mujhe toh tere pair bari lag rhe h"
Her mother in law said while being the happiest soul ever.

" Ji..ji" Lakshmi said and asked her if she wants her to massage her feet.

After massage her feet, Lakshmi went in kitchen her second bedroom.for preparing supper .

********

After Eating the food everyone retired to their perspective room.

Only Lakshmi was left for eating.
She washed all the dishes and went to her room thinking that she will surely talk to her husband about this .

********

Hi beautiful, how are you .

It's a short chapter. Hope you enjoyed

Today I become the head girl and house captain of my school by election.
I was shocked that student wants me to be their house captain( yellow (peace)) as well as their head girl .

But I was feeling sad because my house change recently I left my red house and shifted into yellow house according to the school policy.

That is why in treat I give you this is short chapter.

And also we people got the rank one in 1990s and rural  . Congratulations 🎉