4 - Spirits and... Maids?!

The art is not mine!  |

Writing style:

Y/N = {Your name}

L/N = {Surname or middle name}

E/C = {Eye color}

H/C = {Hair color}

"[Y/N]: conversations"

"Events"

"Actions"

"Thoughts"

"Magic attacks, sound effects or highlighted lines"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"It was a beautiful morning outside, birds chirping, flowers blooming. Meanwhile, a boy could be seen sleeping in a luxurious bed, which was located in a mansion on the outskirts of the Kingdom of Lugnica."

"The boy slowly begins to open his eyes, while grunting at the light, when his eyes finally adapt to the light, he looks around him."

[Y/N]: Hm, apparently, after the battle against Elsa, Emilia also brought me with Subaru to the mansion...

"As the boy said, after Subaru, Emilia, Reinhard and himself had their confrontation against the dangerous Bowel's Hunter. The half-elf girl, as the kind soul she is and out of gratitude to the two, brought Subaru and Y/N to meet recover at the mansion."

[Y/N]: Facing Elsa was just the beginning, because, from now on, things only got worse and worse...

"He sighs, imagining the insane situations he will find himself in in the future."

[Y/N]: At least until then I have time, time to gain more allies, and most important of all...

"Y/N closes his eyes and concentrates for a few seconds, until a small ball of light appears in his hand. It was his inferior spirit, Yshra."

[Y/N]: Make me as strong as possible! With your help, my little spirit! "Small smile".

"The little light just quickly flies around the boy, eager to help and assist his new hire in whatever he needs."

[Y/N]: Not only with your help, but that of another great spirit too... And a certain woman... Who is extremely greedy!

"The boy's lips curve, forming a small pretentious smile, while the little light just "stares" at his master, a little confused. Y/N just looks at it, giving a small caress with one of his fingers, on the part above the spirit."

[Y/N]: Don't worry, Yshra... I'm just thinking about the future, that someday you'll see the events in person.

"Yshra just flies up and down repeatedly, as if she has become quite eager to observe the future situations that her master talked about so much."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Timeskip to see a smiling Chibi Y/N playing with a Chibi Yshra, shooting small spheres of light into the heavens.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Y/N was already out of his room, he was in the corridors of the vast mansion in which he had woken up a few moments ago. After walking a little down the corridor, he stopped and gave a small sigh."

[Y/N]: As I imagined, I'm stuck in her doorway. I wonder if...

"Before he finishes, he walks to a random door, grabbing the handle, he taps the door three times, waiting for a response, until..."