chapter-3

(A/n: okay guys I've changed Riya into y/n it was more comfortable for me )

The next day ishan woke up with a severe headache as he slept crying last night. He sat on the bed and held his head as it was pounding with unbearable pain.

Oh god i shouldn't have cried that much he said to himself and stumbled into the washroom to freshen up. He stood under the shower moaned and shivered when the warm water touched his body. His body is tired as well as his mind.

After taking a relaxing shower he went outside and took out some clothes and wore them. he turned on his phone to see the wallpaper of him and his parents. He smiled sadly.

We look happy he whispered but now happiness is out of reach for him. ( Because that wasn't the real happiness)He was thinking about his misery when a sudden knock startled him. He went to the door and opened it to see six figures with beaming smiles. Too much brightness he thought they pushed him a side and went inside.

When did you three come back? He asked the new  persons as they went to some other company to solve some issues. One person is already taking out the packet from the basket which was kept on the table.

Early in the morning Abhishek said he nodded and turned to the person who was eating the chips from the packet.

Stop eating his chips harry Bhai Dhruv jurel said taking the packet from him.

Oye give them back to me  Hardik Pandya their team leader. Hardik,Ishan,abhi, sara, Aditi, dhruv and y/n were a team in their company that not only worked well but also goofies. There is unlimited entertainment where they are.

Aish harry bro why are you like this Aditi said shaking his head.

I pity his future boyfriend yes hardik like guys just like ishan that's why Hardik always has ishan's back supporting him in every situation.

Why did your parents name you harry instead of crazy y/n said and others laughed at harry who looked flabbergasted.

Oye whom you are calling crazy... well I can make guys crazy harry said flipping his non existing long hair. Y/n snorted. The others laughed at their banter. Ishan smiled looking at them. This .. this is the only thing that makes him happy they are the only good part in his life.

Chalo everyone get ready we are going shopping tonight Harry said and everyone hooted

Woohoo let's get it They cheered. And went downstairs to have breakfast.
.
.
.
.
.
Here on shubman's side.

He woke up and saw the picture and smiled a little he kept the picture on the table and went to freshen up. He  got ready and went downstairs. He saw everyone there. They sat on the dining table and started having breakfast.

What's the schedule today? He asked the others.

We have a deal with the black dragons this afternoon after that we are free Rohit said and other's nodded.

Jade shubman called out his guard and jade came to front.

Si jefe?( Yes boss) 

¿Recibiste alguna información sobre mi hermana? (Did you get any information about my sister)

Nada jefe, todavía lo estamos intentando. ( Nothing boss we are still trying) Shubman just nodded and dismissed him.

Get ready everyone we are leaving in an hour he said and everyone nodded completing their breakfast.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ishan and others are right now talking in a video conference with their company CEO who is appreciating them for their excellent performance in the deal.