Part 1

I never really given much thought about death or how long I have on this earth. I was the daughter of the worlds most dangerous and powerful cartel and drug lord but that didn't matter right? I was always going to be protected right?Well so I thought one day all that changed faster then I can say the word "Shoot Me".

....Present Day November/13/2020
*Alarm starts going off*
"UGHH" Kiyanna groaned rolling over turning off her alarm for school. "I swear I wish I can just skip to graduation already" Kiyanna said in a sleepy low tone voice while stretching before her feet met the hard cold wooden base of her bedroom floor.She grabbed her phone as most people tend to do first thing in the morning and checked her messages.

"Her ass a trip istg" 😂 Kiyanna said laughing throwing her phone on the bed and heading to the bathroom to start getting ready for school

*25-30 minutes later*
"Muah 😘 face card valid outfit..."Kiyanna said with a pause in her bedroom mirror admiring herself
"Outfit okay shit it's decent" Kiyanna said then grabbing her phone off her bed and taking a random picture.

"Kiyanna said with a pause in her bedroom mirror admiring herself "Outfit okay shit it's decent" Kiyanna said then grabbing her phone off her bed and taking a random picture

"Ight let me gone head and go" Kiyanna said grabbing her purse and a notebook off her bedroom dresser and stuffing it into her purse then heading downstairs. As kiyanna opened the door to the first level of her house she was met by 2 men in all black and her dad Antonio Rivera in the living room and her mom standing in the door way watching as if something was about to happen "What's going on" Kiyanna Mumbled to her mom Amira Rivera with a worried but stale look on her face. "Nothing sweetie your dad is just handling business as usual"Amira Said pointing her attention now to Kiyanna "You look cute for school" Amira said with a look like *who you dressing up for at school* "Mom don't do that girl I always dress like this g" Kiyanna said with a chuckle Then both of the men headed towards the door and left. "You good?" Amira asked Antonio as he got up from the living room table and headed towards the doorway "Yeah I'm straight" Antonio said grabbing Amira and kissing her "Ugh tf nobody wanna see that" Kiyanna said walking into the kitchen and grabbing a water out the refrigerator. "Girl boo don't hate cause you'll got a lil boo" Amira said swinging her 30 inch jet black middle part wig *She swear 😂 *
"Girl who said I ain't have a boo though?" kiyanna said looking confused but serious at the same time "Yeah and who is this little boy you talking about" Antonio butted in with a stale look on his face "I'm just playing" Kiyanna said laughing "If I ever meet somebody trust you'll be the first one to know" Kiyanna said giving Antonio a kiss on his cheek "Where my kiss at?" Amira said holding her arms out indicating that she wants a hug as well. Kiyanna leaned over and kissed her mom on the cheek and gave her a slight hug as well "Ight I gotta go handle some business" Antonio said heading into him and Amira's bedroom, Kiyanna could see him walking out with 2 guns tucked into his pants on both sides of his hips "stay safe"Kiyanna said looking at her dad right in his eyes *He can tell she meant it in her heart as much as she said it* "Always am" Antonio said leaving and closing the door to their house behind him "Ummm ain't you late lil miss" Amira said pointing at the clock it was 8:15am. "oh shit bye" Kiyanna said speed walking towards the back door and grabbing her keys off the key rack while she was passing by.