26. Traffic Jam 1/4

ああやだやだ衝突だ !

何処のどいつが悪いんだ?

 The Ramshackle residents all walked to the infirmary, seeing a bunch of students being tended to, your eyes kept straight as you felt boy's gazes pushing against you, you held a neutral look as a shield, some students wavering at your slight glare to the room.

"Huh? It's the Ramshackle students from the Unbirthday Party...? And they brought the girl!" One of the Heartslabyul students murmured, especially the last part, under his breath, turning to his friend. Your trio approached them, receiving a slight defensive stance.

"Mrow! We're this famous!" Grim triumphed, basking in the recognition he was getting, meowing or sounding to his own entertainment, finally stopping at a duo of Heartslabyul students, one tall and blonde, the other just a bit shorter with dark teal hair. Yuu cleared his throat and approached them.

"Hey, uhm, we were ordered by Crowley to see your injuries? Mind telling us how you got hurt?" Yuu asked politely, you gave the boys a half glare from behind him when they looked at each other and stayed silent. All to Yuu's unknowing, they sputtered out their replies.

"W-we're not that sure ourselves" one of them said, sharing a glance with the other, opting for him to speak up as well.

"Yeah.. we were talking by the stairs and soon enough, I was falling..!" The blonde explained, scratching his nape as he thought about his answer a bit more.

"It's not like I slipped on accident.. it felt more like my body was falling forward.." one of them explained a bit more, making you raise an eyebrow and glance at Grim for a split second. 'It's like what he said..' you thought, putting a pin on it to mention it later on.

"Alright, thanks for answering our questions" Yuu thanked, bowing his head slightly before turning away, looking at his phone for the list of people to look out for. "I see..." Grim thought out loud, rubbing his paws against his chin before hopping onto your shoulder as usual.

"Quick tip, don't let the students know that we're asking them from Crowley, word my go to the culprit" you advised, checking your nails, your suggestion made both Grim and Yuu nod. You seemed oddly very experienced this type of thing. 

"Where we heading?" You asked, "Some Pomefiore students" Yuu answered, tucking his phone away and turning to read the classroom numbers on top of the doors. Stopping at one, your trio entered, seeing two boy wearing purple suit vests with their uniforms.

"Heya, apparently you were hurt? Mind telling us what happened?" Grim blatantly asked, making you facepalm, but the two purple guys didn't seem to care about your reaction. "What the?! Who are you two? Come here to rub salt in the wound?" One of them accused, making you deadpan, your lips pressed against each other. "Ha? No-"

"How absurd can you be?! He already can't play in top condition!" The other spat, your eye twitched.

"Pick up the glove you ripped off, shall we?" The one from before stood up and pointed his magical pen in your faces, specifically Grim's, you squeezed the bridge of your nose, 'why does everything just resort to violence?' Then you remember where you're from and sigh.

Yuu stepped off to the side with a pissed off expression, knowing he can't participate in any magical battle, he let you up to the stand, marching two steps forward, you caught the slight flash of panic on their faces as Yuu "revealed" you to them.