Chapter 14

{Kiki_Rumbus I love your comments they make me laugh every time I see them. Also sorry this is a little sorter again, idk what to write anymore(give ideas if you want)}

Megatron quickly realized he was leaving and he ran to catch up to him. "Love were are you going?" Optimus didn't turn to look at him and stormed out the base.

"Looking for our sparkling" Optimus said with a growl in his voice. Megatron jumped a bit, he had never heard Optimus like this before. But I mean with a missing sparkling and a moody sparked bit I guess that's what ya get.

Optimus transformed into his alt mode and started to drive on one of the near by roads. Megatron transformed as well and quickly followed him threw the air. Megatron flew high into the air trying to see if he could see anything from up here. But he saw nothing.

He kept flying for maybe a another half hour to an hour, and just as he was about to land and go find Optimus, he saw the nemesis flying not to far away from him.

He commend Optimus and told him this. "Meet me on the ground" Optimus said, as he red and blue frame came into view again. Megatron landed right in front of him and watched as he transformed. "I might have an idea on who took him"

——————————————
Volt let out a small growl trying to get out of the bots arms. "Let me go you... you tin can" The bot glanced down at him then back forward as he kept walking. Volt let a small huff of anger in response, but an idea came into his head. He glanced up at the bot then his sharp digits, he dug them into the bots arm causing him to be dropped and the bot be to consumed in his own pain to watch him.

"I'll have to thank sir for these later" Volt said happily as he ran away. He was sort of happy he looked more like his sir then carrier, even though he loved his carrier a lot. Volt peaked around the corner of a hallway and saw a slinky light gray bot who had wings. He kind of looks like sire, Volt thoght to himself.

He glanced at the bot and was about to turn around to leave and look at a different room, but the light gray mech had seen him. "Hey you little scrap get back here!" Volt ran laughing, mostly at the mechs annoying higher pitched voice.

It was like a game of hide and seek tag, Volt would hide on a part of the ship and the light gray mech would find him. Then he ran away and found a new place to hide.

He jumped though as he saw the light gray mech get thrown into a near by wall with a loud thud. Volt peaked his head out of his hiding spot curious on what had just happened. To his surprise he was his carrier and sire. His carrier ran over to him and picked him up.

"Volt we're in the all spark did you go to get taken?!" Volt gave a small shrug as he squirmed out of his carriers grasp and back onto the floor next to his sire. "I was playing hide and seek with him" Volt said pointing at the gray mech.

Optimus and Megatron both glanced at each other to Starscream then to Volt. "Oh we're you now" Megatron said in a growl as he glared down at Starscream. Volt nodded proudly because he had won the game.

Optimus sighed and grabbed Volts servo walking him towards the exit of the ship leaving Megatron and Starscream alone. But it wasn't soon when the sound of metal hitting metal could be heard.

"What's that noice?" Volt asked looking back but Optimus pulled him forward again. "It's nothing, hey let's hurry home Bee was wondering we're you went he want to play with you"

And win that Volt had let go of his servo and sprinted half way down the ship before he stood not knowing we're to go from that point on. Optimus laughed and also soon heard loud ped steps making there way to them. He knew who it was when he felt a servo wrap protectively around his waist. "Lets head home"