ch 4 (replaced)

After 10 hours later.

Zara pov.

I was sitting in my room There were tears in my eyes but I didn't want to cry.I couldn't show myself weak. In my hands mehendi of the name of that person whom I have met only a few hours ago. And I don't even know that person.I was dully dressed up In my Sangeet outfit .My sangeet is in a few minutes and then tomorrow is haldi and wedding. I had come to my friend's wedding. Little did I know that I would get married here.My friend went away from her marriage with her so called ex.That too before applying mehendi.I still remember his mother crying in front of me.

Flashback starts:-
when i came down So I saw that Vidhi's mother was upset.When I go to her, she takes me to a room with her.I went to the place where Vidhi had gone for some time.When I went to that room, Vidhi's father was sitting on the bed. He had tears in his eyes, but along with the tears, a glimpse of anger was also visible in him.he had a letter in his hand. Vidhi's mother brings me to that room and locks the room. I go to uncle and sit on his knees and ask.Uncle what happened Why are you crying like this and aunty is also crying? Can someone tell me what happened?Vidhi's father does not say anything and the letter falls from his hand.I pick up that letter and read it. it was written in that letter.
Mom, Dad, I'm sorry, I can't get married. The boy you have seen must be a good one but I am in love with someone else.So please forgive me, I am running away from this marriage.I am sorry.
I was reading this letter when Vidhi's mother spoke. What to do now, this girl has gone mad, she didn't want to get married, she could have told me why she did this.What to do now, what to say?
I don't understand why she did this.
Then Vidhi's mother comes in front of me with folded hands. Beta We know this is wrong but we have no other way. Vidhi's father says angrily, what are you doing? We can't give the wrong of our daughter to our other daughter.No uncle, I am ready for marriage and don't worry, I will not make any mistake.On hearing this, Vidhi's father hugged me. Beta Think once more, you and I are together, there is still time.
No uncle, don't worry, your first daughter is not married, so is your second daughter getting married?
Vidhi's father says to Vidhi's mother, prepare it quickly and bring it, it is my daughter's function, she should marry someone no less than the moon.
Vidhi's mother got me ready quickly and I wore white and light green colored sarees.

Vidhi's mother brings me out of the room

Vidhi's mother brings me out of the room. When I come out, Neelam Aunty and Reet .Reet aunty was looking at me angrily but was upset with me.
I was asked to go to the bride's place and said that aunty had passed me or a bundle of currency notes had been removed from my head and given to a staff.
Reet aunty comes and sits near me and says, look, whatever happened, Vidhi's father has told us everything. I felt a bit shocked after hearing this.Reet aunty says I don't care, I am bringing a daughter to my house, not a daughter-in-law, and I think you will become my daughter.
So don't think too much now and focus on your design. Because this time comes only once. A small smile appears on my face.
My mehendi was done and I had come to Vidhi's house with her parents.It was late at night. Vidhi's mother took me to Vidhi's room and said that from today onwards this room is yours and from today you are our daughter.
And saying this, Vidhi's mother leaves from there, I go to the washroom and take a quick shower.
As soon as I come into the room and am lying on the bed, my phone rings and I say that she is making a call.
Now why have you called, my life has been ruined because of you, I am getting married in your place, now there is no need to call here.You are dead for me.
Then from the other side comes the voice of Vidhi crying, I am sorry Doll I am so sorry.I made a mistake, what should I do if you don't know how much I love you?
Vidhi for god sake If not about myself then she would have thought about uncle and aunt.
As soon as he said this I disconnected the call and did not listen to him even a single thing.
I don't know why she started crying and I don't know when it became morning.

Flashback ends:-
While I am thinking all this, Vidhi's mother comes into the room. Vidhi's mother looks at me and says how beautiful I look, no one should notice me.
I was wearing black colored chaniya choli with full sleeves.With bun.

I was totally ready for this marriage

I was totally ready for this marriage.But then a thought ran through my mind. Will Vidhi's future husband accept me?
What will happen when I tell them my truth?
What will they do after knowing such a big secret of mine?
I was not able to understand anything and then a voice came,  it's time to leave.