Imagine 12: Respectless😜 (Zestial)

Pairing: 8th Deadly Sin! Overlord! Y/N x Zestial 

*summary: Y/N an Overlord and friends with Alastor, who takes her to the Overlord meeting, where a little fight between Carmilla and Y/N happens...also causing a cold heart to warm ever so slightly.*

Requested by  AlizaEvans

*Y/N's POV* 

It was a warm day in Hell, slightly muggy, clearing meaning that Hell was going to get acid rain yet again, but no matter.
At least you'll be indoors for the storm. 

While you were walking earlier, you had bumped into the well-known Radio Demon named Alastor. Feared by all, but respected by you.
After all, the two of you are close friends. 

During a little joyful small talk, Alastor brought it to your attention that there was an Overlord meeting, and being an Overlord, it is required that all must be present.
So, you cancelled any other plans you had, and decided to follow Alastor, who happily hooked his arm around yours and led you to the building where all of Hell's strongest and most dangerous Overlords come together. 

You wear a dark green blouse with wrist ruffles at the end, while you also wear a black skirt that goes to your knees, matching well with the little black slippers decorated with green sparkles.
Your hair is tied up in a bun while two silver ash tree earrings dangle off your ears. 

A modest look--especially in a place like Hell, but your favorite style.
Both you and Alastor take your seats around the large table filled with other Overlords, though one Overlord takes her place at the front of the table.

Carmilla. 

Her eyes hold a stoic yet judging stare, as she glances at all the familiar and missing faces that have gathered at the table.
Though when her eyes fall on your face...she can't help but glare a little harder. 

As usual. If you're being honest, there is always beef between you and her. To Carmilla, you're simply a low ranked demon who faked your way to a seat at the Overlord table.
Though in reality, your story is much different. After falling from Heaven due to believing in another religion that wasn't Christian, you were banished from Heaven and fell to Hell, where you rose up and became a ruler of a new Ring in Hell, and an Overlord. 

Though all those facts aren't enough for Carmilla to ease the glaring.
You try your best to ignore her, glancing at Alastor to try and involve yourself in his conversation with Rosie, before the room suddenly grows cold and quiet, as another figure enters. 

His long black cloak wraps around his entire body, dragging under his feet, while his four glowing eyes hold a dangerous, cold, stare. One glance at him, and you'll be driven to insanity--though that's a rumor, but still...judging his aura, it could very well be true. 

"Zestial, so good to see you," Carmilla says as he takes his seat beside her, summoning a cup of tea with one flick of his hand.
"Enchanted as always, Carmilla," he sips his drink, eyes shutting while his long pinky sticks out. 

His voice is low, almost hissing, and your heart starts to freeze. Even his words are ice cold...
According to Lucifer, Zestial is the oldest living Overlord in all of Hell, he was in truth, was the second demon to be ranked Overlord--Carmilla, the first.