The Beginning of The End

Alpha male POV: One day, as I was searching for an omega to claim as my own, I suddenly heard barking, not just a normal bark, an omegas.

Omega Female POV: Barks very cutely and attracts all the hot chicks.

Alpha Male: Falls in love as soon as I heard barking Hey bbg. 💕🐺✨

Omega Female: H-h-h-hey teehee starts blushing very cutely.

Alpha Male: You free tonight? I smirk handsomely with my luscious and gorgeous hair waving in the non-existent wind. 😏

Omega Female: Y-y-y-y-yeah I say as I start getting mesmerized by their handsome, luscious and gorgeous hair that is waving in the non-existing wind wish he would notice my new bow that was on my dress.

Alpha Male: Cool, I'll see you tonight bgg. By the way, nice little bow you got there, is it new? I handsomely raise an eyebrow in curiosity, noticing the bow on her dress, looking like she got it from the dollar store. 😏

Omega Female: Thanks teehee. I say as I walk off with confidence and swinging my hips as I go home to get ready for my date tonight with the handsome man, but I quickly turn around and say Wait what is your name I don't wanna ask what your name is on our date. I wink.

Alpha Male: You can just call me.. I flip my hair back dramatically and gracefully as I look at you with my dark brown orbs. Yours~ I say in a flirtatious tone, my smirk rising slightly. 😏

Omega Female: Alright yours~ I say as I blush harder You can call me Veronica, cause that's my name, teehee I blush at the fact that I finally told a huge, alpha man my name here's my number call me I walk away swinging my hips, hoping he would call me.

Alpha Male: Alrighty Veronica, seya tonight bbg. As I watched her turn away, I immediately ran in the other direction and started sobbing dramatically, making sure I was far enough that she couldn't hear me.

Alpha Male POV: FUCK, I THOUGHT SHE WAS A GUY, IM SO SCREWED. NOW WHEN I SAID I WAS LOOKING FOR OMEGAS EARLIER, I MEANT THE SKINNY TWINK LOOKING ONES, NOT FEMALES!!!

(Author note or something): I'm probably never going to update this story again, that is unless my friend decides to make Part two because they are the reason they started this whole thing.

419 words in total.