Robs backstory

Rob is a good kid in school, doing well in school he's grades are always high and good. But.. he's parents... His parents were ... Bad. They hurt him , hit him , ect . He got rashes , cuts , bruises on his arms and legs . He was... Hopeless . He's parents made him believe that there's no such thing as love and that they were forced to be in love , but in reality they weren't . Told him that he will be like them , poor , homeless , won't be able to find a true love . William , and Jenny our he's parents name . Never knew what torcher he would be in... They had a dog named Blacky there Pitbull. Pitbull was Robs best friend , only because he's the only person that could understand him... He's wicked parents took away Blacky just to see him suffer... He had enough of this .. it's been 13 years and he's 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨.

Jenny ] " hey  brat get over here. Are you sad we took away Blackey?."

Rob] "yes! I am! He was my best friend, why did you take him away from me mom! "

Rob sobbing as he was fed up with this shit.

Jenny ] " well we took him away only to see you cry and whine like a bitch boy , your a fucking cry baby  , get over it. And stop crying or I'll take away your phone a-and shit. GO! "

Rob running running off to his bedroom and crying into his pillow , screaming even. Just to make it clear Rob is pal as a ghost.with black hair. He has white skin with green eyes from his great grandma. He's very tall, at the age of ten he past in hight to his mom, he's about 5'8 at 13 years old. He's mom Jenny his also white but not as white as Rob. With blue eyes and black hair and smokes cigarettes each second of the day her face is wrinkled. On the other hand his dad. His dad , William,is the one who beats him up  , with brown hair and dark brown eyes and looks like his about to pass on the grave in 2 seconds.

                     𝙃𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣.

At night when his mom and dad were asleep, he got up around 3 Am in the morning when he finally heard them snoring like pigs in there trashed filled room, while his was clean. He went into the kitchen and 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙠𝙣𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙚𝙧. He's not stupid and know the quietest place to walk and try not to make a sound from the floor boards. He finally got to there door step. Quicky and steady he opened it. He went in and flipped the knife so it's facing 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢. He got on the edge of his dads sore of the bed making sure it's the perfect time to do so, trying not to break into tears of sadness and joy, he kept calm.

𝙃𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙.

As he grabbed the knife by both hands and stabbed his father 6 times in the face and chest  , blood spewing every where, he's mother woke up from the screams if pain he was going through.

William] "WHAT THE F- F AHHHH! -"

Jenny] "WHAT THE FUCK , WHY ARE YO- AH! WHAT THE FUCK ! ROB STOP  ! ROB FUCKING STOP! I'LL CALL THE POLICE! G*D DAMIT FUCK!

Jenny rushed to get her phone from the floor charging. As she calls 911 as fast as she can... She gets stabbed mid way calling 911... Now both of his parents are finally dead and gone.... H-he feels 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮.... He climbs on his dad and taking his fingers and ripping his dads face off while eating it... Realizing it tastes so good! He eats he's father piece by 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚 . But yet he was still hungry... He ate his mom.. He ate everything he could eat....  But yet he had a very skinny stomach... As he got older... He grew taller... 6'7 in hight... He's face stuck the same expression as he was killing his parents... A unsettling big smile... His green eyes we're all that had color... He's body his skinny with white as a ghost skin... Skinny arms and his fingers are sharp as a knife.... So they can grab and tear off a human bone as a peace of paper... He doesn't go outside but he goes on a kill spree every night trying to get full and not starve... But that's been 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨....

                           𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙