Introduction

In the bustling metropolis of New York City, where secrets lurk in the shadows and danger prowls the streets, one woman finds herself drawn into a world she never imagined. Dr. Emily Parker, a dedicated psychologist, is about to embark on a journey that will test her beliefs, challenge her boundaries, and ultimately lead her to confront the darkest corners of the human soul.

When Emily is assigned to counsel Vincent "Viper" Rossi, a notorious mob boss known for his iron grip on the city's underworld, she enters into a realm where trust is a luxury and deception is a way of life. As she delves deeper into Viper's troubled psyche, Emily finds herself ensnared in a web of intrigue and danger, where every revelation uncovers another layer of deception.

But beneath the veneer of violence and power lies a man haunted by his past, and Emily soon discovers that Viper is more than just a criminal mastermind—he is a wounded soul in need of redemption. As their sessions progress, Emily and Viper forge a bond that transcends their differences, igniting a forbidden passion that threatens to consume them both.

As Emily navigates the treacherous waters of Viper's world, she must confront her own demons and question everything she thought she knew about love, loyalty, and the nature of good and evil. In a city where secrets reign supreme, Emily and Viper will discover that the truth can be the deadliest weapon of all.

This is my second book and vote for it if u guys like it!!
Shimmi~