1| Morning

It was a peaceful morning in the Khan haveli when a young boy entered his baby sister’s . The boy was none other than Ayaan khan.

He entered her room and found her sleeping peacefully while wrapped up in her blanket and only her face was out of the blanket. He could hear her little snores .

He smiled and slowly sat next to her head without disturbing her.

He started gently stroking her hair and smile appeared on her lips. She identified his touch even in her sleep.

“Wake up hanu! “ He said sweetly but she didn’t move.

“Wake up bachaa!! “ He gently tapped her cheeks and she stirred in her sleep.

“Sone do na bhaiya!!” She mumured and turned her face.

(Let me sleep bhaiya)

“Chalo bachaa get up school bhi jaana hai abhi late ho jaogi!! “ He said after glancing the table clock kept on the side table.

(Comeon get up you have to go to school , you’ll get late)

“Bhaiya no school!” She said

“Get up hania! “ He said a little sternly and hania got up while rubbing her eyes.

“Kharoos ho aap!!” She said

(You’re mean)

“Thanks now get up and fresh ho jao go!!” He said while removing her blanket and giving her a morning hug .

He kissed her forehead and said “ Good morning my princess!! Get ready!! “

She nodded and went to the washroom.

He came downstairs and saw his tayi mumma sitting on the dinning table sipping her coffee.

“Good morning tayj mumma!! Kaise ho?” He greeted her respectfully.

(Good morning Aunt how are you?)

“Good morning mera bachaa!! Mai thik tu bata! “ His tayi mumma Saba replied.

(Good morning my child ! I’m good what about you?)

“Mai bhi thik!! Taya abbu kahan hain? “ He asked while silently thanking the maid for the coffee by nodding his head.

(I’m good where’s uncle?)

“Meeting thi unki, subha hi nikal gaye office ke liye! “ She replied and ayaan nodded.

(He had a meeting, he left early)

“Hania uth gyi? “ She asked

(Hania woke up?)

“Jii tayi maa abhi uthake hi aaya hu madam ko! “ He answered and looked at the staircase.

(Yess I just woke her up)

“Lo aa gyi!! “ He said while looking at hania coming downstairs in her school uniform.

(There she is)

She came downstairs and hugged his brother and then her tayi mumma. She is the only mother figure left in her life.

“Good morning tayi mumma!! “ She greeted as she settled on the chair next to her brother.

“Good morning mera bachaa!! Slept well? “ She asked and hania nodded.

(Good morning my child ! Slept well?)

“Back pack karliya hanu? “ Her brother asked and she nodded

(Have you packed your bag Hanu?)