57: Final decision

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Despite bearing the eerie silence and his own dropping breathing that was more like coming out in gasps, he could hear some more voices, faint heartbeats along with two unsteady ones. He wanted to focus on them, but the chance ceased back when Minhyuk was suddenly groaning, not in anger like before, but instead in pain. Yes, that was the voice of pain he was craving to hear from the person who destroyed many things in his life.

Minhyuk grunted and tilted his head to find a sharp piece of vase pierced into his neck. Before he could attack back his attacker, his body was forcibly but with great struggles pushed onto the floor, another piece stabbing his chest with trembling hands.

"You!"

"DIE! DIE! DIE!" Jungkook had to force open his eyes on the voice of his pup, and those slits were wide the next moment he saw Taehyung stabbing Minhyuk's chest repeatedly with the piece of vase that was thrown over him by the older. The blood splattered all over his soft hoodie, and Minhyuk was too shocked to react, not expecting to see the human move.

Seems like Wangji did that, too. Using every last bit of power to make sure they could survive the nightmare. Jungkook didn't know if he should feel grateful for that or worried about the way Taehyung was crazily stabbing Minhyuk. The same boy who trembled violently at the sight of blood was bathing in it after his restraints were broken... his restraints of mental peace... restraints of moral support... his strength broken into pieces of minute size to even pick up again.

"YOU KILLED THEM ALL! I'LL KILL YOU! DIE!!" The loud voice was shaking, and Jungkook sobbed, trying to move his paralyzed body to keep the scared boy in his arms and open their eyes in their bed, awake from this whole nightmare.

"Taehyung!" It was Jimin, and Jungkook choked out a sigh of relief, more blood coming out of his already bloodied lips. They were here, his support was there.

Yoongi was quick to take hold of Minhyuk while Jimin and Jin rushed to Taehyung, who was still shouting, and keeping the piece tightly in his hold even when it cut his own skin. He was too out of it to even know about it.

Jimin's eyes teared up when Taehyung was thrashing to stab Minhyuk more, who choked on his blood this time. "Wangji- did his work... even in his last breaths."

Jin was frantic to look at Jungkook's and all the situation. Good thing he came with a few herbs. Rushing here and there, he tried his best to provide Jungkook with the medication needed. "He is poisoned!" He cried out checking Jungkook's condition while others dragged the remaining members of the Han clan.

Yoongi still had a death grip over Minhyuk's half-dead body, who chuckled. "Jeon..." Jungkook barely opened his eyes at the call while Jin was using herbs to treat him. "You... got a fierce one... a perfect one for a monster... like you."

Saying that he closed his eyes for eternity, mumbling a few words more that caught almost everyone's attention. "Suhee... you ruined it all."

"Tae, please calm down." The said male yanked away the hold on his arms and rushed to Jungkook's side, who tried to smile.

"Hyung... hyung!" Taehyung forgot who Jin was in his panic and pushed the male away from Jungkook, taking the male in his own arms with great effort, continuous trembling made the task more difficult when he dragged him away from everyone, trying to keep him safe.