Chapter 7: (Brooke)

(Half an hour later)

"Never have I ever, been hit by a wave while having sex on the beach" proposed Tristan.

About twenty minutes into the game, we ditched the order of turns and just spoke when he had something to say.

Only Sky, Zach, me and Victoria didn't take a sip. This has silently turned into a competition between Victoria and Sky, to be the last person to take a sip.

I kept taking quick glances at Tristan, a bit bummed out that his attention was always turned to Victoria. I would never admit this out loud, but I might have a small crush on Tristan. So, of course it gave me a little pang in the chest every time he looked at Victoria and smiled.

Of course I wasn't sure if he liked her like that, I'm just saying, since we kids, me and Sophia have kind of been in her shadow. She doesn't event realise. I don't have anything against her, and I'm not jealous or anything. It just gets old, and a little annoying. I would never tell her though.

Sophia has also probably noticed this only, she doesn't care. She doesn't really like attention. She likes being in the shadow. Olivia on the other hand, is just not in her shadow. She doesn't allow it. She draws the attention to herself as much as Victoria does. They're the same in a way.

I'm sure Victoria hasn't noticed but, Zach has been staring at her since the beginning of the game. I don't know what happened outside but, something happened for sure. She wasn't the only one who was surprised when Zach didn't take a sip. He was engaged that's not something you get every day. I'm surprised no one poked Victoria for her story. God knows it's a long one.

It's just seems weird to me, how Victoria got over the news of her parents passing so quickly. The Victoria from last year, the one that likes to act tough when she isn't completely unbreakable, the one that drinks her sorrows away. Well I guess she did that. The one that has a one night stand like, four times a week.

This isn't her. Even the fact that Mara didn't completely lose it has m wondering what the fuck is happening. It's like they aren't human or some shit. Even though that isn't possible, sometimes I think maybe, just maybe, they are from another planet or something.

"Never have I ever, fell of a jet ski." Scott said, and only him, Victoria, Zach and me didn't take a sip.

"Brooke, you're the only one that hasn't said more that two things. It's your turn." Said Olivia, looking at me.

Good thing I thought of one.

"Never have I ever, gone home with an older guy and then realised that I had also slept with his son" I proposed while snickering. Everyone looked at me shocked, and I also got a really dirty glare from Kris. There was no way Victoria had done this too. Oh wait, she has. Oh well.

Everyone took a sip except me and Victoria. Well, she really is crazy. That's my best friend.

Tristan looked at me so shocked, and then back at Victoria before saying to Victoria "Story time."

I just wish he would've asked me first, cared about my story as much as hers. What can you do?

Victoria looked at me, then said "it's a really long story," she looked at me again before continuing "but I think Brooke's will probably interest you more than mine."

I appreciate what she's doing, she probably saw the look in my eyes. Then only thing is, I don't want her to be the reason that people pay attention to me. Either way, I was still going to take advantage of this and tell—

Don't tell the story, you'll regret it. This is not a threat, it's a warning. Just don't. Convince Victoria to tell her's.

Ok what the fuck? How am I hearing voices? Am I going crazy?

"Oh, um, that's ok, Victoria why don't you tell yours? I have to go to the restroom. Excuse me." I then got up, and started making my way to the bathroom.

Halfway there, my head started pounding heavily. I left like I was about to pass out. I put my right hand on the wall, while I used my left hand to do some sort of hand massage on my head. Suddenly, I started seeing flashes of images.

I saw Victoria, and Sky? There was a shelf in top of their heads, and one of the screws was missing. I didn't have time to notice anything else, because the image changed.

This time, I saw books shaking a little, the ones on the shelf above their heads. There was some dust falling, and soon it started tilting downward. The image changed again.

Now, there were books on the floor, the shelf was vertically hanging on the wall, and Sky played there, on the floor, passed out. Oh no.

What was happening?

I didn't really think before rushing back into the room, to check that shelf. To my dismay, it was starting to wobble a little bit. Without hesitation, I jolted forward, putting my hand under the shelf to stop it from falling. By the time I stopped it, there was already a book that tipped over, and it fell right next to me. It would have hit Victoria in the head if she hadn't moved when I went to stop the shelf from falling.

They all looked at me really confused, so I said

"It was about to fall. Come help me take everything off of it please." They all looked pretty shocked at the fact that I knew that. Nevertheless, Victoria got up and helped me take all the books off without taking my hand out from under the shelf. As soon as everything was on the floor, I started lowering my hand ever so slowly, just to make sure it would fall off the wall completely.

One it was hanging vertically, they all looked at me shocked. Like I had just don't something amazing. I mean, technically, I had just predicted the future. Only, the didn't know that. Tristan looked at me and then asked

" how did you even see it falling from all the way over there? You were in the hallway." I had to think of an excuse.

"Well, I just say it moving a little, and then I saw some dust falling, and I figured out that it would probably fall down." It was a really bad excuse, but I had no explanation whatsoever.

"And you just so happened to be looking at it right when it was about to fall?" Inquired Sky, while looking at me attentively.

"Guys, just leave her alone. It doesn't matter how she knew, or how she noticed, but she did. An I'm glad she did." Yup, I could always trust Victoria to take my side, and in this case, protect me from the wrath of their interrogation.

Now, I had to figure out how the fuck I literally saw the future. Did I have super powers? Maybe it was just my mind re-showing me something I already noticed but didn't pay attention to? I had no idea, but I was going to figure it out. 

Author's note.

Hey guys! Another chapter for u! I hope you like it, and I know it's short but I just wanted to post one chapter in Brooke's pov! I might update again before the weekend, just to make up for this short chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment! If you're annoying the book so far, make sure to tell a friend who might like it as well!

Stay awesome <3