2| Abbas Bhai

“Say sorry to her! “ He ordered sternly and she looked down.

“Nahi nahi ayaan it’s okay choti bachii hai maaf kardo koi nahii!! “ She started her act , knowing it will fuel up ayaan since he hates disrespect.

(No, no, Ayaan, it’s okay. She’s a little girl, forgive her. It’s nothing)

“Nahi it’s not okay aleena. Suna nahi tumne hania apologize right now!! “ He ordered

(No, it’s not okay, Aleena. Didn’t you hear me? Hania, apologize right now)

“Sorry api! “ Hania apologized slowly trying to control her tears.

“Aaindah kisi bade ke saath misbehave na ho hania, is that clear? “ Ayaan asked sternly.

(Never misbehave with elders again, Hania. Is that clear?)

“Ji!! “ She replied slowly. She was thinking that her brother scolded her because of aleena, he might be taking her side against her which is why she was feeling bad.

(Yess)

But her brother was scolding because he don’t want her to misbehave with any elder not just aleena but anyone.

The remaining drive was silent and nobody spoke.

They reached her school and she got down from the car.

Ayaan also got out and went to her side.
He kneeled in front of her to match their heights.

He looked at her tear strained face and sighed . He gently wiped her cheeks with his hand and cupped her little face.

“Shh rote nahi hain meri good girl kaun hai? “ He gently asked and she looked at him with doe eyes.

(Shh, don’t cry. Who’s my good girl?)

“Mai! “ She answered in a low tone.

(Me)

“Bhaiya ki princess kaun hai? “ He asked again

(Who’s bhaiyas princess ?)

“Mai! “ She replied and a small smile appeared on his lips.

(Me)

“Bhaiya ko hug kaun dega? “ He asked

(Who will hug bhaiya?)

“Mai! “ She said without thinking.

(Me)

“Aao fir!! “ He said while pulling her forward and she hugged him tightly.

(Come then)

“Bhaiya ne jyada daant diya apni bachii ko? “ He asked while rubbing her back.

(Bhaiya scolded his baby too much?)

“Bohot! “ She answered and he sighed and broke the hug.

(Very much)

He made her look into his eyes.

“Bado se misbehaving karna buri baat hai na hanu?” He asked and hania nodded.

(Misbehaving with elders is wrong Hanu , right ?)

“Bado se misbehave karne pe daant padhti hai na? “ He asked and she again nodded.

(You get scolded when you misbehave with elders, right)i

“Aleena api aapse badi hai na misbehaving not allowed baby ok? “ He asked and she looked at him with sad eyes.