✿ TO BE MINE ✿

6 k votes for the next chapter and guys please comment!

ALAIA

"Go take a warm shower, okay? I'll go and check on your friends." I said to him.

He nodded.

When I tried to pull myself out of his arms, he didn't let me. Instead he hugs me tightly. "Agastya."

"Just few more seconds." He replied.

I melted in his arms. The urge to not let go of him either intensified. There's nothing more soothing than this, him being my safe place.

"Are you seeing that ink bottle?" I pointed to the table.

He broke apart from me and then nodded.

"I bought it for you." I smiled.

His face twisted in confusion, he grabbed the ink bottle in his hands and stared at it. "Alaia? This bottle?" He scratched the back of his head, getting temporarily lost in his thoughts. "Hold on—" He searched for something on his table and then took out an empty ink bottle from the drawer.

"I remember the day we got married, I wrote a letter and told myself to replace the ink with new bottle since it was almost empty." His eyes widened in disbelief. "You bought it then? Just couple days after our marriage?"

"Yes."

He held his hand in the air and thought something for awhile before looking back at me. "Alaia? Where's the Saree that you bought? I remember you had a parcel and you asked me for cash but it wasn't enough— from where did you get rest of the money? Alaia, you bought it with your own money?"

I bit on my lips and shrugged. "It was my lifetime saving."

"And you used it for me at the time when we didn't share any feelings?" He asked.

"Don't say like that. Even when you didn't have feelings for me, you were always nice to me, Agastya."

"But—" I put my fingers on his lips to stop him from saying anything else.

"Go take a shower, I'll cook something for us." I said and after placing a kiss on his left cheek, I went downstairs.

My steps halted when I saw his friends still in the hall talking among themselves.

"You all are not asleep?" I asked.

"You aren't either." Daivik replied.

"Don't worry, Agastya's alright." I whispered.

"Is he?" Saad raised his brows.

"Mhm." I decided to go to the kitchen.

I began preparing sour cookies for Agastya. The aroma of freshly baked cookies filled the surrounding and I was taken back to the night when I made cheesecake for myself. I really thought that he's never going to ate it but he did. Even though he's not much fan of a sweet tooth, he tasted the cheesecake that I left for him on the table with a thank-you note tapped over the box.