(Ch 5)New bride.

Here in bedi mansion.

The function was started.everyone in bedi family was present.zara was also there. Her face was upset. She was something thinking then a voice comes.

So you are the our new bhabhi right?

Zara turn back and see Rohan and ahvi was standing in front of her.

How do you now that I am new bride?Zara said in confusion.

Oh come on we know everything. Rohan said.

By the way I am Rohan your husband to be little brother and she is...

And I am ahvi little sister of this bandar(money).Ahvi said in cut off Rohan word.

Hello I am Zara. Zara said to giving him a small smile.

And you are just beautiful like your name. Thank you ahvi.

Hello ladies I am also here.rohan said.

All three are taking each other. There meet first time to Zara but there taking like there know each other. But then a voice comes.

Hello everyone thank you so much for coming to my son and my daughter in law Sangeet function.

Hope you all like this function.

Ahvi said to Zara So my Mrs hone wali bhabhi we are coming back in few seconds.
Saying this ahvi didn't wait for response from Zara and she take Rohan.

Zara see both of them go then a waiter comes to her and asked for drinks.

Zara takes orange juice. Taking a ship of the juice.

Zara eyes fell a man. Zara couldn't see the man face because her back was towards her.

From back side this man looking attractive. He was wearing a dark blue color suit.

Zara was taking a ship of juice then suddenly juice falls down on Zara saree.

Zara was going to washroom to clean her saree.

After cleaning the saree Zara took a look on mirror then the light was on.

Zara felt that someone's hand was Zara's waist.

Because of the light off Zara could not see the man's face.

But feel his hand on her waist.

The man said to Zara you are so breathless.your eye. your lips.
Just perfect.

Zara was getting angry and wants to say something but the person close her mouth with his hand.

Zara starts moving her hand. She was trying to free her. But the person tight locked her with his other hand.Now Zara eye feel with tears. Her panking attack was started. She try to best free her with this man.

Zara moved his hand one time and screamed. And she faint.

Ha ha pata hai chapter chota hai.
Next update kal milega.
Chalo vote or comment Karo.
Bye bye ..
Love you all ❤️❤️