26. The Call

Athulya's POV

Opening my eyes, I cursed myself for passing out. I'd been hit by a bullet before, always in my hands or shoulders.

I wouldn't lie; it hurt like hell. But I was okay, as I always was.

Where am I? A hospital.

Damn!

Wait! It means everyone knows. Now, that's a damn situation.

"Vihan?" I looked up from my bed at the figure, but he stopped me. It was Vihan.
Was he crying?

 "What happened dumbass? Why have you made this rotten face?" I asked with a smile and he smiled back.

Ouch! My waist...

"See yours first," he smirked and stood up to walk out.

"Hey, hey... idiot... stop," I called after him.

"What?"

"Does San- I mean Veer know?"

"Of course, he brought you here."

"Oh, is he... is he angry? Even a bit?" I asked, squinting my eyes.

"Bit? A bite for sure," he laughed and walked out.

And then walked inside Mr. Sanki, from the look on his face I can say he is Sanki not Veer. Bye, I am gone.Now, I will have to tell him whole damn truth.

"Mil gyi kushi?" he asked and stopped me from getting up. Well, my waist wasn't even ready to let me do that.
("And found happiness?") 

"ha bahut jyada. Maza hi aa gya" I replied sarcastically. He clenched his jaws.
("Yeah, loads of it. Had a blast,")

"I wasn't joking," he said, avoiding eye contact. Of course, he was seething with anger.

"I wasn't either," I replied, maintaining a smile. "I loved killing that man. It was peaceful." I smirked at their shocked expressions.

"You d-did what?" Aarav asked, his voice filled with disbelief. And Veer choked on air.

"What do you think I would have let him go? He dared stepping towards my family, and that was his fate," I affirmed. "I killed him"

"It means that b-body? You k-killed him?" Veer stammered and walked out, perhaps to throw up.

Was this such a surprise?

Soon he came back inside wiping his face and I bitted my lips to stop myself from laughing. This is getting so so interesting.

"You just killed him for that reason?" Aarav asked and Vihan broke out in laugh. "S-sorry, you guys continue" He held himself.

"Do I need any other reason?" I retorted.

"Baby sister..." Aarav muttered, elbowing Veer to suppress his laughter. "You said the same."

"I d-didn't, I mean I did, but I mean I didn't..." Aarav stuttered.

"Stop this, I know what you mean," Veer cut him off. "Tell us clearly"

"Whole thing?" I raised my brows, and he nodded. "It's a very long story."

"We have time," he said, glancing at his watch and I pouted.

"In any case, are you angry?" I asked, squeezing my eyes, and he turned away. "Bakri ho kya?"

"Aise gussa rahoge to phir maine kuch nhi batana. Vaise bhi mera kya jata hai, but honestly maza aa gya uska gala kat ke" I said, noticing how Vihan struggled to contain his laughter while the others were shocked.