AUTHOR NOTE.

Hiiiii, BBG. how you all doing? I'm fine. So, here's the out of my new book. I was just so excited to make this one.

And ofc it's a JUNGKOOK one. Imma on Wattpad since a long time, but I never thought of making one. But, now I'm making on
'DARKNESS OF THE NIGHTS'

By the way, I have made 2 FF'S before too. But at that particular time I wasn't aware of much thing {you know what I'm talking abou} and then I deleted them.

But, not gonna dissapoint you guys, I'm making one. I never thought I would be creating FF'S. But, I got courage yk.

But, a more important thing is! It's a DARK ROMANCE, not that kind of sweet one. So, if you are interested in one then YOU ARE MOST WELCOMED ON THIS FF. MAH LOVES.

But, later no hate comments. It may hurt me. {hehe, I should stop this emotional one}.

But, I want reviews too. I will do my best on this. And in this ff. There are many trigger warning ⚠

Though, if you feel to tell me anything that is getting wrong. Do tell me on personal for sure. I will appreciate it.

And, when it comes to jungkook. I won't miss any chance to give my best. But, you have to show your love to me and your dear JUNGKOOK.

You know what, imma Indian. But, anyone can read this! I won't add any Hindi in it.

The pictures in this fanfic, are not mine. They are taken from other apps. But the editing is mine. The thumbnail is made by me.{I know it's not that much good}.

I will be describing the character and tropes in up coming tiny parts. I will do my really very best💗

ENJOY, AND DO VOTE AND SHARE REVIEWS AND I WILL MAKE MY EVERY READER OBSESSED WITH THIS FANFIC.

The schedule of the uploading the parts, are not sure when will I! As I have school and studies. But, I will take out time for the same.

Do remind DARK ROMANCE lovers have the best imagination{in my opinion} no hate.  But, almost everyone like these.

Do share whatever you like to with me, feel free just like a tsunami flows free into our places. ~hehe.

_______________________________________

This was the little time with you of mine. I do feel who so ever will read this part, they may continue this fanfic.