18.

~Malaak was completely drawn in by every word he spoke, each one filled with love and sincerity. It felt like his love was a beautiful song playing just for her, touching her deep inside. His affection made her feel safe and warm, like she was wrapped in a cozy hug.

Listening to him made her heart beat faster with each sweet thing he said. It was like the rest of the world faded away, leaving only the two of them in a bubble of closeness and understanding. Being with him felt like being transported to a peaceful place where nothing else mattered.

Every look and every gentle touch sent a thrilling shiver through her, like electricity sparking between them. It was as if they were the only people in the world, lost in each other's embrace.

With him, Malaak found peace away from the chaos of the outside world. His eyes held a calmness and understanding that spoke volumes without needing words. Being with him made her feel whole, like she finally belonged somewhere.

As she let herself feel all these emotions, Malaak knew it was more than just love-it was a connection that felt destined, like they were meant to be together. In that moment, she felt surrounded by the pure love of the one who held her heart.~

on the other hand

~Hammad's heart raced in his chest, each beat pounding like distant thunder in his ears. Despite his efforts to look confident, he felt a storm of nerves swirling inside him, ready to give him away. He spoke slowly and carefully, choosing his words with great care as he tried to explain how much she meant to him.

Even though he tried to seem calm, his hands shook, and sometimes he stumbled over his words. Each word he said felt like a tightrope walk between wanting to share his feelings and being scared of getting hurt.

Hammad couldn't hold her gaze for long, his eyes flitting around the room nervously. But he couldn't help stealing glances at her, drawn to her like a magnet. Each time he looked her way, it was like he was silently asking for her to understand him, to see the love in his eyes.

But even with all his nerves, there was a honesty in his voice and a sincerity in his eyes when they briefly met hers. Beneath all his anxiety was a deep love for her, a feeling so strong it was hard to contain.

In that moment, Hammad struggled with his fear of being rejected, but also with his overwhelming need to tell her how he felt. As he tried to balance between feeling confident and feeling scared, he silently hoped she could see through his nerves and see just how much he cared for her.~

malaak : hammad, while i may not match the beauty you see, but your firm efforts reveal a truth : your love holds any beauty i could claim.

~Her words caught him by surprise, revealing a side of her he'd never seen. It was like a spotlight shining on her, illuminating her in a whole new light. His cheeks flushed as her confession washed over him, leaving him speechless.

It felt like he was under a starry sky, each word she spoke shining like a distant star. He hadn't expected her to be so open and vulnerable, yet there she was, laying her heart bare.

His mind raced to find the right words, but he was overwhelmed by emotions. He realized he was deeply drawn to her, captivated by her honesty and courage.

In that moment, he knew this was something special, a memory he'd always treasure.~

malaak : oh , are you feeling a bit flushed?~she teased him, her tone being a naughty one~

hamamd : n-No. i am not. you are daydreaming.

malaak : Oh, really? You think so? Well, if I'm hallucinating, then it must be some pretty vivid imagination I've got! But hey, who am I to argue with your charming denial? Keep blushing, it suits you!~he found himself burning inside and also from outside. he wanted to acted bold in front of her, but he failed when he saw this side of her~