✧ Part 34 ✧

" I'll observe fast too to show solidarity with my beloved ones. "

Jimin closed his eyes and lowered his head while he placed his forehead in Victoria's palms and started crying in heavy sobs, Mishel felt her heart sinked after seeing him breaking down like this and victoria immediately hugged Jimin while saying " no Jimin... My beloved son your sufferings ended my precious boy... Look now you can live your life just the way you always wanted. "

Hezlin was also crying silently while Abdullah walked near Victoria and Jimin then he caressed Jimin's back while saying " you are my brave champ... Forget about the past and pray shukar to Allah who blessed you with the wealth of Iman in this young age so you can please him and earn a better akhirah. "

Jimin looked up at Abdullah while sniffing on his tears and said " this life is too short to pray shukar to him for everything he has blessed me with... I... I can never pray enough shukar to him that's how blessed I'm uncle Abdullah see. "

Abdullah smiled and patted his shoulders then he said " come on now be happy and do your sehri I have to go now. " Victoria looked at Abdullah while wiping her tears and asked him
" Where are you going at this hour? "
He smiled a little and replied " I need to join Taha he's waiting for me in Madrassa it's his first Ramadan too. "

Victoria smiled and nodded her head then she said " go safely. " Abdullah patted Jimin's shoulders and saw Mishel was also standing near the Hallways then he signaled her to come near him and she walked towards him with a slightest smile on her face.

As she reached near Abdullah Jimin turned his face to other side to avoided her gaze and wiped his tears from his eyes while Mishel hugged Abdullah while wrapping her arms around his waist then he kissed her clothed head as she was wearing hoodie cap then she took a glance at Jimin who was standing silently while wrapping his arms around Victoria's shoulders.

They both had an eye contact and Mishel saw he was staring at her with a straight face then she heard Abdullah's voice and she moved her attention towards him " okay then give me permission to leave and you all start preparation for sehri.

He left from there after meeting Hezlin and then all of them moved towards dinning area as Hezlin went into the kitchen to look after the preparation for sehri as maids were already doing their work there.

Mishel went into Ayaan's room and saw he was still sleeping while laying on his stomach and with bare upper body, she sat beside his laying figure on the mattress and spoke in a low voice
" Jahannumi. " Ayaan then spoke in a sleepy voice " I can hear you headache. " She rolled her eyes then she said " so what do you expect from me to call you when you are laying in a forbidden position... Hurry up change your side. "

Ayaan lay down straight then he asked her " it's already sehri time... Yah I couldn't sleep whole night and I just slept an hour ago. " She then asked while pursuing her lower lip out " why? Is there any problem you are facing while sleeping? "

Ayaan sat up and wore his shirt then he rested his back with the head rest and took a sigh while closing his eyes, Mishel was silently waiting for him to say anything then he said
" I don't know Mishel but something is off... " She joined her eyebrows in confusion then Ayaan looked at her and said " I wanna see her Mishel, even for a short moment but I wanna see her to calm my heart that my Elif is doing good. "

Mishel smiled and moved near him then she cupped his cheeks in her one hand and said " my precious lover boy she'll be here in 1 or 2 days then you can see her as much as you want. "

Ayaan looked back and forth in her  blue orbs then he asked her while joining his eyebrows in worry
" What if uncle Ahmad did the same like dinner night... This time I will not be able to bear this I'm telling you and I'll go to any extent. "