chapter 15

On the dinning table they placed the food they cooked as the family members sitting there in amaze and in surprise

Mr jeon: wow' I never through I will eat my mother hand made food ever again...

Grandpa: me too I'm in shock to believe this..

Jin chuckled..

Jin: well thanks to tzuyu' because of her we all have chance to eat our grandma and aunty delicious cook...

They all start talking how surprised they're when they found out that they're the one's who cooking today..

Mrs jeon look upstairs to see if tzuyu is coming...

Mrs jeon: didn't tzuyu wake up yet..

Sana: she's but I think she will not be here anytime soon..

Mrs jeon frowned as well as the other's while Sana giving them wide smirk..

Granny: what did you mean she will not be here..

Jiyeon who was also sitting there with lisa chuckled...

Jiyeon: ofcourse she will act like princess after seeing how all of you spoiling her and serving her like maids...

Lisa who was sitting beside her roll her eyes too with smirk..

Jiyeon: I really don't understand why are you all doing this shit ' when you know the reason why Jungkook married her..

Taehyung: aunty..

Jiyeon: what' am I talking wrong huh'

She smirked while looking at Jungkook's mother..

Jiyeon: he's just using her as method of revenge and when he's done with her he will throw her out of his life like she's nothing ' or we better say like a trash ' so stop spoiling this dummy girl..

They all look at her in disbelief and in anger too...

Jin: first of all tzuyu isn't dumb and secondly how did you know Jungkook will throw tzuyu out of his live huh' are you him or what..

Nayeon: and what makes you so sure that Jungkook didn't have any feeling for her aunty...

She crossed her arms while deeply glaring at nayeon...

Jiyeon: cause I rised him ' his useless mother only give birth to him while me I was the one who rised him ' and I know him more then anyone else so I think you'll get the answer now..

They all become silent as they stare at her then to Mrs jeon who looks badly hurt by her words ' Mr jeon clinched his fists as he glared at his sister..

Mr jeon: you're crossing your limit Jiyeon...

Jiyeon: ha' what I didn't lie through...

Grandpa: Jiyeon y-