☆21☆

Cayden

I looked at the time, and calmed myself down, since i still have an hour before i need to meet with Nik

I was all dressed up, packing in the car, as i heard footsteps.
"You look hot in those" i point to Nik's outfit for the mission.
"Even better without them" He says while biting his lip, as i shake my head.

After Nik packed his things in the car, it was time to go. But something was missing, when i realised who was missing that person ran into the garage.
"Would u really leave without goodbye?" Zara asked standing in the door, as i stepped closer to hug her
"Don't end like h-" she say as i break the hug and nodd
"Commander Zara Grey"
"Commander Cayden Cameron"

☆☆☆

We were about to be in a bombing zone, but i didn't wanted to stress him out, so i didn't tell him.

☆☆☆

We were out of that zone, without a scratch, so i didn't make a mistake, this time...
"The first town we need to look in is Hedburg" He says, looking at the paper that the General had gave us.
"%?" I ask
"60% that he is there" He says as i nodd
☆☆☆
I signal him to go left, as he nodds, and goes into the room, as i was ready to go after him, he leaves the room, with gun lowered down and with a cool face.
"This whole fucking town is empty" He says with an angry voice, as i laugh.
"We need to go to the next one, the sleep, so come on"
☆☆☆
"Honestly, i don't want to look in this town, its 7% that he could be there, i think we should skip it" i say as he looks at me with a weird face
"No,noo, we are not, we'll do our job" Nik says as sigh and step on the gas.

☆☆☆

After we serched Gaple, we parked down next to the tallest buildings of the town and layed on the roof, watching the sunset.
"What would you be if we wouldn't be here?" I ask as he looks at me with a weird face
"Do you mean if there wouldn't be a war?" He asks while laughing, as i nodd.
"I would be an animal doctor in russia" he says as i burst out laughing.
"Whattt??" He ask in a puppy voice as i lean to the edge of the rooftop.
"You. An animal doctor? I would love to see that" i say while laughing.
"If that's so funny, what would you be?" He asks as i stop laughing
"Its ironic, my uncle wanted me to be a soldier, and i didn't, so i ran away from home, that's when the war started" I say as i can feel that the mood is ruined.
"And mine is boring???" Nikolai asks, laughing, so i join him.

☆☆☆

"Can i ask you a question?" Nikolai asks, looking deep in my eyes.
"Sure, go on" I say as i can sense that something is off, not with him, with the weather, or something...
"If it came down to u-" he says before an airplane passes in the air.
"Wtf is this smoke?"Nik asks, as we are both trying to breath
Smoke?
Iddkkkk.
Wait a damm minute, a fucking bomb
"Watch out" i yell before something big hits the building
"A bomb, how tf we get of the 5th floor?" I aks as he dosen't answer just holds into me.
"Why are you?" I ask before we start falling down as a big explosion goes off.
I can't hear, and i don't feel my body, my ear is ringing and iam failing to breath.

My head hurts like a bitch and the world is spinning as i try to get up, with no vision, everything is blurry.

"He is breathing!" Someone says, while lights are flashing around me and people are running.
"How many hours was he out like this?" The heart warming voice asks.
"We don't know but maybe a half of a day"
Where i ammm??
"Shozld i fo sondhvkaln.?!!"
"Nydte."

What is this?

"Nikolai?" I humble as someone covers me mouth
"Shhh you shoulxlxd beeyxd tajllnjkkinnguu" A wome says as my vision is still blurry and i keep falling asleep.