Chapter 8

It didn't make sense for them to follow. After witnessing a horrid murder scene that took place, it would have already clicked in their heads by now that John was no different then your average good guy. Afraid they should be, the bigger girl, Tahira, instead decided for them that they will follow the lead of John. It was then on a roadside that they walked, alone on their own, they kept walking until they made it to a nearby town.

---------------

The sun had already risen.

In the parking lot is the remains of what used to be the head of a human being; but instead of it being unharmed head, the skull has become in no ways repl. The head smashed into little pieces of crumbs is nothing more than bloody pool of blood and meat lied to waste. The other human body also is dead - due to the poison that John stabbed him. Without alarming attend, the person affected by the poison is nowhere near alive. Rather, after he's last breaths when John was going to seem him, he had passed on. What happens after this is just unknown.

John was not in the slightest angry, afraid, or disgusted. Bluntly speaking, he's world, wherever he was has come to settle in relief.

John then looked over to the three girls who were still nearby, even though they could have ran away from him. It seemed awfully tireless for John to think why they stayed.

He moved his legs a step closer, and wanted to talk to them. When he took a few steps, he was stopped by one of the girls.

"Stop, right there!" The girl shouted.

Fully grasping her intentions, John stopped. He was confused. He thought that they would realize it immediately that their saviour is only there to check if they are hurt or not.

Trying to reassure that not anyone of them the three girls were hurt in any way possible - and yes, they did. Unfortunately, they were really hurt.

The most severe was Tahira: the girl who just warned John to stop he's advancement towards them. It was her that tried to handle the situation between the two gang members, and was inevitability plummeted to the ground with sheer force from one of the gang man. Looking at her severe state, she wasn't as bad as she could be if John had not intervened.

Her facial features bleeding directly from her nose, and her cheeks and forehead sore. She was luckily to have made it out alive.

But putting that aside, Tahira was more concerned about the girls, most importantly her siblings: Liney who got slapped hard on the spot and Sweetie watching from the side about to cry.

Holding them closer and closer to her chest, she relish the fear of losing them both, and leaning to her own failures. As a older sister, she stays by her siblings sight at all costs and comforts them.

"Liney, you should not have done that," Tahira advices Liney for her reckless behaviour.

"I did what I had too, okay. If not, then...," Liney defended her actions and wanted to elaborate further.

"JUST STOP, OKAY!" Tahira said loudly, insisting with her emotions, cutting her short,"IF YOU AND SWEETIE WERE GONE...I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'LL DO WITH MYSELF. I JUST WANT YOU TWO TO BE SAFE." She cried as tears flowed down her hurtful face. Tears significant with sympathic worry.

After Tahira reached her resolution, and let out her final tears, she let loose of the two girls from her tightening arms wrapped around their backs.

She then looked to now where John was.

She wanted to figure this out.

She wanted to know if she could trust this person. A person who she deemed unnecessary at her first encounter.