-5 dadi is back

Crushes are more beautiful than affairs because there is no responsibility, no worry, no commitment. Just look at your crush and smile like an idiot...

*****

Yash pov

It has been a week since inaiyat got unconscious at the cafe. She wasn't well but still she went to cafe because she couldn't take holidays because her chachi doesn't want her to take Holiday because holidays will deduct her salary. Her chachi is totally a money seeker, all she wants money money and because of money she can do anything even she can sold my innocent gulabo for money. If i meet her chachi anyday I'll kill her raw, i want to make her suffer the way she is doing with my gulabo.

"Are u there Yash?" My father amaninder singh Brar's voice come into my ear and remind me that I'm sitting in meeting.

"Jii.." I said and pretend that I'm listening everything that randeep my chachu is explaining.

Well, I'm still in Punjab because of some business but I'll go back to Paris the day after tomorrow. My mom wants to spend time with me so I lived here for a week, and moreover my dadi is coming back from my bhua Ji's house, she is so old but so dramatic. She do a emotional blackmail a lot that I don't like even a bit but still I love her.

(Dadi denotes to grandmother in Punjab and bhua ji denotes to father's sister.)

Inaiyat changed her house today she moved to Jaipur because of her chachu's tranfer. Her chachu is a little good person, i don't know well what is inside his heart but from outside he is good with my gulabo, he never gave her a love of father but still he never treated her like a useless child, he doesn't love her but he never expressed his feelings I don't know why. And about inaiyat's cousin brother aarush maybe. He is good person i did research about him as well. I did research about every person that is close to my gulabo.

"The meeting is over." Finally my father announced and left the meeting room along with my chachu.

I saw the pain of my ass coming near me it's none other than navver Singh brar. He is cute indeed but he is annoying all the time he teased me by gulabo's name. He is just a year younger than me but his behaviour is like a little child.

"How are you dude!!" He winked at me, I sighed at gave him a deadly glare.

"Aren't we live together? So why are asking me how I'm?" I asked annoyingly.

"Just asking, because it has been a week since you saw bhabhi and I know you are killing from inside to see her." He smirked at me, he exactly know how to provoke me.

Sometimes he said to me to show him gulabo's pic but I never did, I never give him much information about gulabo. Because I know he will go to meet her if I told him the correct location of gulabo, he is a little upset from mind. I don't have any problem with him meeting my gulabo but her chachi if she gets to know that a boy meets ina then she'll beat the raw out of my innocent baby and that i totally don't want.

Without giving him an answer, I got up from my seat and started walking outside because my mom messaged me that my dadi come home and she is asking for me. Nav started following me.

"Just think, if bhabhi started dating any other Boy then?" Nav said from my behind, i stopped in front of the elevator and looked at him with my angry eyes and went inside the elevator, he also followed me and i pressed the button button of ground floor.