Theme + Parents + More

HELLO SOOOOOO I changed the theme of my phoneeee and i think it just MIGHT be the best one!! LOOK

I LOVE ITTTT and today I walked to the dentist with my mumsie and they fixed my chipped tooth, besides that, on the way back I asked her would she rather be a mermaid or werewolf, with no hesitation she said werewolf 🤭 and a few minutes to a hour...

I LOVE ITTTT and today I walked to the dentist with my mumsie and they fixed my chipped tooth, besides that, on the way back I asked her would she rather be a mermaid or werewolf, with no hesitation she said werewolf 🤭 and a few minutes to a hour later she said because she could protect us from dogs and she could go anywhere. So when I'm able to phase she probably would beee.. cautious at first but then be chill with it! So this'll be PERFECT! Anyway, I read more info on lycans with hard.. hard.. work.. Idk if they're true or just for fantasy ideas, whatever, but bro. Somebody said the twilight wolves is not scary enough and just cute.. I'm like "and if u saw it irl would you be like "aww cute big wolf" no you wouldn't u would run fo yo life" But WHATEVER. I'm gonna look like the twilight wolves along with the bigness and all, idc, I love it. Anyway. I'm beatin starvin hongry. But bro, I walked like 3 miles and my sisters expect me to still be energized and up every second of the day? Like no. THEN i have to wait till like.. 4-5 to eat because she wanna be like "No? i said i was goan ask for the ravioli first" like? No u wasn't, i was. But whatever. I guess I'ma starve to death because SHE wanna be selfish. I guess this is my last page because ima STARVE TO DEATH.

Goodbye.

Sincerely,

Lunette 🌕