Chapter 25 : |White Angel |

In the afternoon Aadhira was in her dance room wearing a floral printed white anarkali . She was lost in the sounds of ghungroo and music . The sound of her ghungroo could be heard in every corner of the room by each steps she took . Forgetting about the whole world she immersed herself in dance .

When she stopped she heard the sound of claps , looking at the direction from where it came she found Yash and Kairav standing on the door with the widest smile

When she stopped she heard the sound of claps , looking at the direction from where it came she found Yash and Kairav standing on the door with the widest smile . She untied her ghungroo and placed it on the table after touching it with her forehead , then she wore her anklets .

" Bhabi ma , why didn't you become a proffesional dancer ? Each steps of yours is flawlessly beautiful " Yash uttered being amazed .

" Yes Bhabi ma , you are truly admirable " Kairav exclaimed .

Aadhira smiled widely at their compliments , she went to them and ruffled their hairs .

" you both are making me flattered " She said making them chuckle .

" you two are here at this time " She asked .

" oh yes we went to your and bhai sa's room but didn't find you . So we came here because we got to know this room this room is your current favourite one " Yash answered .

" how do you know this is my second favourite place " Aadhira asked raising her one eyebrow .

" because bhai sa gifted you this room " Kairav said with a playful smile . Both brother high five with each other seeing their Bhabi ma's blushing face at the mention of him .

" Aren't you two becoming too playful this days " Aadhira said hitting their hand playfully .

" what can we do finally our boring brother got married and our bhabi ma is too cute , so we need to be playful to make her happy always . " Yash said with a playful smile .

" Aditya " Aadhira said loooking behind them making both of them froze .

" Bhai sa , we - we " Yash said slowly turning around to find no one .

Aadhira who was pressing her lips to control her smile broke into laughter .

" Bhabi ma , you tricked us " They both whined at her .

" sorry sorry but I see my cute brothers feared their boring brother a lot " Aadhira said teasingly .

" only if you know Bhabi ma how scary your husband is " Yash muttered under his breath .

" shut up " Kairav said nudging Yash's stomach with his elbow .

" what are you both whispering " Aadhira asked folding her hands .

" nothing , nothing Bhabi ma , let's go as we promised we will give you a house tour . " Yash said shrugging his shoulder . Kairav nodded in agreement .

" oh yes let's go " Aadhira said .

Yash and Kairav gave her a house tour . The ground floor contains kitchen , drawing room and elders room . Yash , Kairav and Arav's rooms were on the first floor . In the second floor Aditya and Aadhira's bedroom , Aditya's study room , Aadhira's dance room and three closed room were there .