Family problems

Hi! So I've got family problems, such as favoritism. here I'll give a few examples that happened.

*Accidentally throws something at favorite sister's lip BUT IT DIDNT HURT HER.*
Momma: "WHAT IF YOU HURT HER?!" Blah blah blah ima fight you whatever.

A few months later she CHIPPED MY TOOTH. Was barely even sorry then I tell my mom, she asks us both to come down and she asks "You okay?" TO HER. LIKE? And listen to this. I'm 2  years younger than her SHES ABOUT TO BE 14 AND I'M ABOUT TO BE 12 😐. I'm going to give another example (this one happened last night)

Me: *Accidentally cuts hand that is DEEP AND LONG while doing the dishes (bleach.. soap.. DIRT)
Mom: Well you gotta finish the dishes
Then I remembered when she cut her finger, it was short, not deep AT ALL. Didnt hurt. Barely -bled. and momma did the dishes for her? Oh and by the way since i had to finish the dishes through pain and whatnot it's still able to bleed which is WEIRD. And still hurts ever since I kept doing the dishes ☺️ And omg SO MUCH MORE.

So i've decided that I'm going to mainly be in my wolf form in the forest.. and btw.. Where I'm at i have a forest and i think it's like close to me? Idk. But yeah! and those examples wasn't even the worst of it. But i'm gonna listen to the subliminals, meditate, then clean and probably change my room around.. Bye!

Sincerely,

Lunnie tunes 🌕