3| Zaroori baat

“Bhai mujhe aapse kuch baat karni thi zaroori!! “ Ayaan interrupted.

(Bhai, I need to talk to you about something important!)

“Kya hua? “ Abbas asked

(What happend)

“Terrace chalke kare? Yahan hania soo rahi hai disturb ho jayegi !! “ Ayaan said and abbas nodded.

(Shall we talk on the terrace? Hania is sleeping here, she might get disturbed!)

They reached the terrace and both of them settled on the chairs that were arranged in the sitting area of the terrace.

“Ab bata kya hua? “ Abbas asked and ayaan took a deep breath .

(Now tell me what happend ?)

“Kuch nahi!! “ Ayaan said and Abbas looked at him with confusion.

(Nothing)

“Pagal ho gaya hai? Nashe karke aaya hai? Hum neeche se upar aaye kyunki tune kuch baat karni thi ab keh raha hai kuch nahi!! “ Abbas said but ayaan was lost in some deep thoughts and didn’t reply.

(Have you gone mad? Are you high? We came up here because you wanted to talk, and now you say it’s nothing)

Abbas noticed the worry and tension on his face and understood that his brother is confused in making any decision. He is like this from childhood, whenever he has to make any big decisions he starts overthinking.

He moved forward and wrapped his arm around ayaan’s shoulders and his body relaxed and he engulfed himself in the hug.

“Kya soch raha hai bata mujhe!! “ Abbas said and ayaan looked at him with tensed eyes.

(What are you thinking , tell me)

“Bhai... Aleena!! “ He said

“Kya kara uss ladki ne ab? “ Abbas asked angrily.

(What has that girl done now)

“Mujhe confusion ho rahi haii bhaii!!” Ayaan replied.

(I’m confused bhai)

“Kya confusion? “ Abbas asked

(Confused about what?)

“Aleena Or mai ekdusre ke liye sahi bhi hai yaa nahi bhai? “ He asked. Since his childhood whenever he got confused while making any decision he would ask his brother to choose.

(Whether Aleena and I are right for each other or not, bhai)

“Agar mujhse puchega toh nahi tum dono nahi ho ek dusre ke liye but agar Tu usse pyar karta hai toh fir mai kuch nahi keh sakta!! Mera opinion toh no hai ayu!! “ He used his childhood nickname to make him feel comfortable and relax his mind.

(If you ask me, no, you two are not right for each other. But if you love her, then I can’t say anything! My opinion is no, Ayu)

“No kyu bhai? “ He asked

(Why no bhai?)

“Kya baate chal rahi hain bhaiyo ki? “ Yousuf saleem khan, Abbas ‘s father and ayaan ‘s bade papa interrupted their conversation and they both stood up in respect.

(What are you two talking about?)

“Betho betho bachoo!! “ He said while sitting on one of the chairs and they both also settled down.

(Keep on sitting kids)

“Kya baate chal rahi thi fir? “ Yousuf asked .

(What were you guys talking about?)