| 43 |

༊˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐘 ࿐

Y/N'S POV ::

Getting married was not in my to-do list but it happened. I didn't like it at first but I got lucky by having Taehyung. I vaguely remember our wedding ceremony and the way I was so adamant on leaving this man but now the thought of waking up without him scares me.

I simply can't imagine it.

But I also never imagined myself getting attached to someone and eventually sharing my life with him. He gave me so many reasons to stay that I forgot that there was a time when I wanted to leave him. Now I understand that Taehyung is just my person.

It feels as if it was just yesterday when I wanted to claw at his face for being an arrogant bastard at the airport. Now, I'm going to complete one year with him in two days. It's our first wedding anniversary but it doesn't feel like one. Both of us are just caught up in work. I don't even see him often because he is always busy except for the nights. His nights are solely mine.

After grandpa's death, things have been tough and I get it. I'm not sure what Taehyung is up to or if he even wants to celebrate or not. We had a couple interviews for the anniversary but we had to cancel them because of the sudden death in the family. The topic or anniversary was toppled over but it's still in the talks.

"You'll hurt yourself like that." I blink my eyes after hearing a voice. Looking up I see Jin Ga-young standing a few feets away from me. "What?" I asked, glancing down at the dress I was making. "The needle, Miss Lee. Be careful with sharp objects." She mumbled as I let out a sigh. "You seem lost." She states while offering me a cup of coffee.

Now, I can never decline coffee.

"Not really." I sipped on my coffee and leaned back to the nearby wall. A sigh escaped her mouth as she eyed the new design. "Can I ever expect something bad from you?" My senior questions as I glance in her direction. "I'm obsessed with perfection so nope." I mumbled, a smile grazing on her lips while she shook her head. "I know right?" She hums before continuing. "I've had many assistants but you have to be my favorite."

"I didn't have any seniors but you're still my favorite." I state, casually. She nods , reciprocating my words which are as rare as the red moon itself. "Then.. What's bothering you here?" She asks, turning to face me. "Uh.. Nothing." I mustered up a smile in her direction. "You're sl workaholic that I wonder if you get to give some time to your husband as well but then again, he is just the same workaholic too." A sigh erupts from her mouth at her words.

"We manage just fine." I reply, continuing to sip on my coffee. "I have no doubt about it. You both are compatible. However, what I'm trying to tell you is that these few years of marriage are important so don't hesitate to pay more attention to your relationship." I turn around, facing her as I blink my eyes. "Are you giving me relationship advice?" I questioned. "Maybe?" She smiles widely. "Anyway, I'll see you later."