Sorry!

Comma- Cayden

I can't even feel my fingers, it felt like i was dead, silence in a dark space.
I look arund my body, and see that my wounds had been nicely taken care of.
I try to stand up, only to fail back to the ground.
I had no energy, for standing up, nice

Yes,yes very nice, idk where i'm, i hadn't seen a soul since the bomb attack, and my radio is gone.

I hear footsteps outside the room, as someone opened the door, and the light almost made me blind, since i been in the dark for so long.
Two figures start coming in my direction, and grab me, dragging me out of the thing i was in.
I try to walk, or push the guards away, but i couldn't even move, not a bit, so i just waited, and yes, i regret it now.
Because now i'm tied down in a metal chair, not being able to move an inch.
I just gave up, in this moment i can't do anything, believe me i tried, so i closed my eyes, and waited.

"You know Cameron, i made big mistakes, but i hadn't made as such as big mistakes as you" A happy but boastful voice comes from the opening door, and to my suprise it was a familar voice.
As i open my eyes, the "happiness" goes on a vacation, when i see him.

Mr.Sorrow

Shit, i'm in deep shit

"Sorrow" I say in a hatefull voice as he laughs
"Oh don't worry Cameron, iam not here to play our little game, cause after all i should be gratefull to you" He says as my head starts burning from anger.
"You should be gratefull for this belts holding me back" I say as he smirks, looking in my eyes.
I let my childish behavior away and the anger goes with it.
"What do you want again?" I ask in a calm voice, as he smiles, this time a real one, not an asshole smile.
"That's the Cameron i like, just like the old times" He says, placing his hand on my shoulder, but backs away when he sees the way i'm looking at him.
"To soon?" He asks with a laugh on his face as i tilt my head.
"I want you on my side, and i know that i will get you, but it's on you wich way i will get you" He says as i shake my head.
"You already know my answer, it's the same like the last time" I say, letting myself go, as he leaves with a cold and angry face.
I wanted to laugh, but i rather not.
The guards throw my back in the dark shitplace.
☆☆☆
I don't know how long i been here, but its nerveracking, being here in a dark room.

Its becoming annoying that all they do is drag me arund, because its happening again, but this time i end in a nice room, my left hand tied down to the table, leaving no other choice,then sitting on my ass, and waiting for my dear friend.
And there he was, holding two drinks.
"Hello Cameron" He says,placing the drink down on the table, and pushing it towards me.
"Trying to poison me or what?" I ask as he laughs, sitting across the table.
"You know i wouldn't do that, and also stop being like that, its not like we became enemies" He says as i laugh.
"I'm gonna drop a fucking bomb on you, then kidnap you, and then tell you that it's not that deep, how would you feel?" I ask as he scretches while laughing.
"You need to live with the stituation" he says like its really nothing, but for him it's nothing.
And there we were, sitting there in silence like nothing happened ever betwen us...
He looked at me as he shook his head.
"What" I ask as he start smiling, still shaking his head.
"You changed"
"Don't say it like we were soulmates" I say as he doesn't respond, just looks at me.
I sigh before i ask,
"In a good way or a bad one?"
"Both" He says as i lift one of my eyebrown.
"If you wanna know it so badly, its both, cause, you know that being on my side is maybe a bad thing, but you ignoring all the dangerous things ur doing " He says with a smirk
"I don't notice anything so dangerous i'm doing" I say as he smirks
"That's the problem darling, you're getting comfortable with my again, and not noticing how much danger you are in, talking back to me" He says as i sigh, but he just laughs

From Both SidesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara